“First Stay, the Best stay”

Wingate by Wyndham Vineland
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Vineland
Fairlawn
“First Stay, the Best stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

I have been coming to Vineland for over ten years and I have been staying at a competitors hotel which was comparable in price but the other hotel was not even in the same ball park...Day's Inn.The staff at the Wingate was customer service oriented, very friendly, and went out their way to make our first stay our best stay. When I had to change my room they took care of it without hesitation. We will be back in Vineland in July and we have already made our reservations at the Wingate.
See ya then.
L. Neal Smith

Room Tip: Don't consider going to any other hotel. STAY RIGHT HERE!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
WingateVineland, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Vineland, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Thank You for your wonderful review, I am so glad that the team at our Wingate were able to handle any and all of your requests in an hospitable and efficient manner. It is great to hear that we have become your hotel of choice when you are in the Vineland area. Thank you so much for sharing your great comments, I will make sure to share them with our team .

Jayne Beers

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Hungarian first
Lebanon, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

Arrived at this hotel later evening. I was greeted by a lovely front desk clerk who accommodated me in every way possible. Later evening, she made fresh coffee for me, as well. Thank you for providing such a great experience while I was traveling for business. I must add that your hotel was a sharp and pleasant contrast to my next night's hotel stay in another part of NJ.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

WingateVineland, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Vineland, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Thank yo do much for the awesome review of our property, since I am unsure what night you checked in I will provide both of our PM shift Desk Clerks with a kudo, both Steph and Donna are great team players and I am so happy that the agent you dealt with was able to make your stay all it should be and exceed y our expectations. Please stop by the desk on your next visit as I would really like to thank you in person,

Jayne Beers
Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

Great experience. The hotel was very clean, the staff was friendly and helpful. There was a variety of items to choose from on the breakfast buffet. I would recommend this hotel and I will stay here again in the future.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking time from your schedule to review us regarding your last stay at our Wingate. I am so glad to hear that you feel confident in our service and property to recommend us and of course return to visit us again. I hope we have the chance to meet on your next visit to town.

Jayne Beers,
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vineland
Hampton Inn & Suites Vineland
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Country Inn By Carlson, Millville
Ramada Vineland Millville Area
Fairfield Inn & Suites Millville Vineland
Quality inn
Quality inn
#5 of 7 in Vineland

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Vineland? Share your experiences!