“Stayed in July 2013”

Wingate by Wyndham Vineland
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Vineland

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Hungarian first
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Using my AAA discount, I was able to get a double for ~$100. This included a free breakfast.

The room was OK, if slightly dingy, and the first night was marked by a lot of younger folks running around late at night. Breakfast was mostly mediocre, at best. I stuck to cereal and toast. The eggs looked more like stryrofoam than food, and the sausage looked like a greasier version of whatever plastic the eggs were made out of.

Budget, but better than other REALLY budget places. I'll pony up the extra $$$ next time and stay at the Hampton Inn next door. Friends who stayed there raved about it and only paid another $10/night.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

1 Thank SuperN0VA
WingateVineland, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Vineland, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

I thank you for your candid review of our hotel and services, I am sorry that your stay did not meet the expectations you had regarding your choice of lodging. I will review with my breakfast team the preparation of the hot food items to insure they are following the correct procedures and also advise our food vendor of the comments you made regarding the quality of items.

I would like to let you know that we will begin upgrading some of our rooms in the very near future. Once they are complete I do hope you provide us another opportunity to host your stay.

In Hospitality,

Jayne Beers
Philadelphia
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We stayed two nights and our stay was very nice..bed was comfortable..room and bathroom were clean..pool was nice..had a great time..computer was fast and breakfast was great! The worker was the best everything was stocked up and fresh! Good Job and will be visiting again! Sorry that the Hot Tub is no more :'( Thanks for the coupon to Bennigans See you soon!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
We are so happy to read reviews from Happy Guests, and your review really made us smile, We Strive 4 Five and we are so glad that we were able to accomplish this with you and your stay. I look forward to speaking with you on your next visit. Please stop by the desk and ask for me , I want to shake your hand and thank you in person.

In Hospitality,

Jayne Beers Kutsopias
Clayton, New Jersey
Reviewed August 7, 2013

This is our second stay within the past year, with our prior visit in October 2012. When doing our comparison shopping for a hotel stay for a week in August, of all options available in the area, the Wingate came out on top again - value, location, service and amenities. We have to watch our expenses while doing our best to get the best value for our money and do have certain standards. We were very pleased again with our stay. From check-in to check-out seven days later, we always found the staff friendly and willing to be of service. The housekeeping staff also deserved kudos - our room was always found to be clean, tidy with nothing disturbed that would make us feel uncomfortable, although we did use the in-room safe and appreciated it was available. We reserved a handicap room due to my husband's post-surgical limitations and it was of a good size, with the safety features in the bathroom that he needed. The bathroom amenities are WONDERFUL - Neutrogena soaps and the shampoo and conditioner are great - and I'm particular in what I use. The towels are soft, ample size and fluffy for hotel towels. The beds were comfortable and pillows suitable. The hot breakfast offered some variety and was convenient. The location - right off Rt. 55 - is great, with so many options for shopping, dining, etc. nearby. Above all - I appreciate finding a clean room and hotel for our visits to the area. My only gripe has to do with the luggage carts - I found them difficult to use/steer/push and believe adding air to the tires could be helpful to future guests. I suppose if that's my only issue - we're more than good. Thanks Wingate for providing a comfortable, clean and convenient hotel and please keep up the good work!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vineland
Hampton Inn & Suites Vineland
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Country Inn By Carlson, Millville
Ramada Vineland Millville Area
Fairfield Inn & Suites Millville Vineland
Quality inn
Quality inn
#5 of 7 in Vineland

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Vineland? Share your experiences!