“Everything is Beautiful”

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Vineland
Paola, Kansas, United States
“Everything is Beautiful”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We had an extended stay at this hotel so we could catch up on paperwork and bookwork. The hotel staff are always wonderful and friendly. Our room was clean and very comfortable. Great Sleeping Beds. While my husband works on the computer I sew custom quilts. I had a project which required cutting out of pattern and material. Natalie was sooo good to make arrangements for me to use a table and chairs for two days in one of their conference rooms. I got the dress cut out and sewn up. Helped sooo much in the progress toward the wedding. They did not have to go out of their way to be accommodating but they did and happily I might add. I have asked for accommodations at a Ramada since then and they were most uncooperative. What a group of people. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
WingateVineland, Front Office Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Vineland, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
Thank you very much for taking a moment to share your experience! It was our pleasure to have you with us the past week and will be our pleasure to have you with us again soon!

Natale' C.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Hungarian first
Holiday
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I have stayed at Wingate by Wyndham Vineland 3 times now
my stays have always been meant with a smiling helpful staff
from all that I encountered. The room from carpet to ceiling is
clean and the beds are comfortable. I had a little trouble with
the internet, for some reason I couldn't stream video but I
servived and will return again soon.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

1 Thank Gary S
It was great to have you stay with us again! So sorry about the internet. If there is any trouble during your next visit please call the Front Desk immediately and we will connect you with our support team to get everything working pronto. See you again soon!

Mays Landing
Reviewed February 20, 2013

house keeping failed to clean room (was not clean)
no clean linen
no towels
I was force to clean own room

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for taking a moment to provide honest feedback regarding your recent stay. I apologize that the condition of the room was not what you expected nor as we should have provided it. Your comment has been reviewed at length in the Team's daily meeting. Would you love to see you again to show our true colors and the excellent service so many others have enjoyed. I hope to hear from you again soon!

Natale' C.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vineland
Hampton Inn & Suites Vineland
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Quality inn
Quality inn
#5 of 7 in Vineland
Ramada Vineland Millville Area
Country Inn By Carlson, Millville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Millville Vineland

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Vineland? Share your experiences!