“My Wingate Experience”

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Vineland
Reviewed February 27, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
WingateVineland, Front Office Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Vineland, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Write a ReviewReviews (1,056)

Reviewed February 21, 2013

1  Thank Gwendolyn P

Reviewed February 21, 2013

I have stayed at Wingate by Wyndham Vineland 3 times now
my stays have always been meant with a smiling helpful staff
from all that I encountered. The room from carpet to ceiling is
clean and the beds are comfortable. I had a little trouble with
the internet, for some reason I couldn't stream video but I
servived and will return again soon.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gary S

It was great to have you stay with us again! So sorry about the internet. If there is any trouble during your next visit please call the Front Desk immediately and we will connect you with our support team to get everything working pronto. See you again soon!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Reviewed February 20, 2013

house keeping failed to clean room (was not clean)
no clean linen
no towels
I was force to clean own room

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for taking a moment to provide honest feedback regarding your recent stay. I apologize that the condition of the room was not what you expected nor as we should have provided it. Your comment has been reviewed at length in the Team's daily meeting. Would you love to see you again to show our true colors and the excellent service so many others have enjoyed. I hope to hear from you again soon!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

This was the 2nd time we have stayed at this Wingate. I am impressed at the room size here. Only issue I had was on my second stay a little trash from the previous guest was not emptied from the trash can, but otherwise the room was spotless both times, so I still think the housekeeping staff is very good. The staff was helpful and friendly and the manager reception in the evening was nice as well. The hotel does not have a bar, but there is also a Bennigan’s bar right in front of the hotel so there is still a bar within walking distance. The internet service stayed connected and was very fast which was helpful for my business needs.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank William S
WingateVineland, Front Office Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Vineland, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience at the Wingate by Wyndham, Vineland. Your review of housekeeping has been provided to the department for review at their daily staff meeting. It is our pleasure to meet your business needs. We are looking forward to seeing and hearing from you again soon!!!

Best Regards,

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I was in Vineland for a few days, and I enjoyed my stay here. I had a non-smoking room with a king size bed. Very Cozy. Staff was vere nice and helpful. Vaughn Thought I looked like someone he use to work with.....lol this was my 1st time to New Jersey, I guess I have a Twin I didn't know about. Vanghn was so nice and sweet making sure I didn't need some breakfest before my Flight back home. Thank you for the great service........... I will book with you all again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
WingateVineland, Front Office Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Vineland, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2013

Thank you for taking a moment to share! It was our pleasure having you with us and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Safe Travels,
Natale' C.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Vineland
0 mi away
#5 of 7 in Vineland
Fairfield Inn & Suites Millville Vineland
Ramada Vineland Millville Area
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Millville, NJ

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Vineland? Share your experiences!