“If you don't smoke, you don't stay here”

Wingate by Wyndham Vineland
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Vineland
South Carolina
“If you don't smoke, you don't stay here”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

Stayed in early February. Clearly, the hotel does not take the 'no smoking' policy seriously. I tried three different rooms before I gave up and just stayed in the third room. If I had not been part of a group - I would have gone next door to the Hampton Inn.

Hairdryer died in the morning and they did not have a spare in the hotel (seriously?) and made. O offer to help in any way. They are fairly militant about not taking food out of the breakfast area - so if you want to take something back to the family - forget about it.

Free wifi did work well. Overall - would not stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
WingateVineland, Front Office Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Vineland, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
I am so sorry to hear that your stay was not what you had expected. Thank you for providing honest feedback and I assure you it has been passed to the appropriate departments and reviewed at length. We understand that first impressions are the most important but ask that you give us a chance to wow you with the change(s) we can make. I would like to personally select your next room and ensure full satisfaction throughout the stay. Please contact me for your next reservation.

Natale' C.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Hungarian first
Monroeville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

I have to say as soon as i walked in the front door I felt at ease and liked the friendly service. Stephanie and Vaughn (yes they were that nice I remember their names) handled things quickly and smoothly as I was so tired and needed to rest and I was in my room in minutes. They seemed to sense my feelings and did what had to be done. the rooms are very well arranged and very clean . 'A' Plus for that and another kudo for offering PET friendly rooms :-) .. I f you travel with ur pet you really appreciate that perc. . The gym and the whirlpool was a surprise. and the computer room . i didn't use them but I know many would.
I will always consider that Hotel anywhere I go for sure. :-)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
WingateVineland, Front Office Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Vineland, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Thank you! It is our pleasure!

Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

I had the most wonderful stay for a week at Wingate Vineland! The staff was FANTUBULOSO!!!! The room was immaculate! The convinence of Bennigans delivering on those cold evenings was great, and the breakfast host, Vaughn, made it an even better experience for a very cold Southern Girl. He made me feel like I was home. I would recommend that you stay at this establishment. Had a wonderful time. Thanks, you guys were AWESOME!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the high compliments. When I delivered a copy of your review to Vaugh he was so pleased! Hope to see you again sooner rather than later. We understand if you wait until it stops snowing!

Best Regards,
MORRIS PLAINS
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

I had a wonderful stay for one night. Room very clean big and the hotel staff was very nice, helpful and polite. I would definitly recommend this hotel to anyone and would come back any time. The breakfast was good and the man who helps you was fantastic and so funny made my morning.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

1 Thank Gina L
WingateVineland, Front Office Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Vineland, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
Thank you for taking a moment to share your glowing recommendation with us! We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

San Marcos, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

This was our first stay at Wingate and we would heartily recommend it. The room was clean and comforable but it was the staff who made our stay so pleasant. They were extremely professional and went out of their way for us. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank VJC1393
WingateVineland, Front Office Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Vineland, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
It was our pleasure to have you with us. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Best Regards,
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

The room was spotless and i was accomodated by an extremely friendly staff. The highlight of my visit was breakfast were i was properly greeted and serviced by a breakfast host named Vaughn. He went the extra step to ensure that my stay was unique and like no other i have ever experienced. Great job.

• Stayed January 2013
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Your compliments have been relayed to all staff members and their daily department meetings! Thank you for taking a moment to share.

Natale' C.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vineland
Hampton Inn & Suites Vineland
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Country Inn By Carlson, Millville
Ramada Vineland Millville Area
Fairfield Inn & Suites Millville Vineland
Quality inn
Quality inn
#5 of 7 in Vineland

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Vineland? Share your experiences!