“Not bad for one night stay.”

Wingate by Wyndham Vineland
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Vineland
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Stayed with my family for a one night stay for a local family wedding. Very new feeling property, staff basically helpful. Beds were very comfortable with a decent continental breakfast with additional eggs, etc.

Only one complaint....Requested a non-smoking room...and was assigned one upon check-in. However, when we entered the room it smelled like smoke. When I call the front desk they said they were completely booked and could not give me another room. The manager offered to febreze the room, but we declined since it was late and thought it would not help.

All in all a nice property, and worth a second chance, even considering the smoking issue.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 10, 2012

Hello,

Thank you for your honest feedback. We look forward to having another chance to make up for the quality of the guest room. Feel free to contact me directly.

There are newer reviews for Wingate by Wyndham Vineland

Reviewed June 20, 2012

I recently stayed at the Wingate during for my wedding. The staff especially Stephanie (front desk) where awesome!! The hotel was clean, the breakfast was yummy and they allowed me to have a late check out!!! I would recommend this hotel to anyone!! Did I mention the rates were great also!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group
1  Thank Autumn T
Management response:Responded July 10, 2012

Hello,

Thank you very much for your recent feedback. I will be sure to let my team member know of your kind words. We hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

The front desk clerks were very helpful. They even allowed me to check out late. Decent breakfast. Easy to find.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank lockpak
WingateVineland, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Vineland, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2012

Hello,

Thank you very much for the great comment. We really do appreciate the time you took to talk about us like you did. We look forward to having to stay with us again.

Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

Nothing to complain. It is typical Hampton grade and the price is right. There is a whirlpool and outdoor pool. Plenty of parking space surrounding the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012
WingateVineland, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Vineland, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2012

Hello,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to comment on our hotel and your recent stay with us. It's feed back such as your's that bring positive awareness to our hotel and Vineland NJ. We look forward to you staying with us agin.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

We stayed here at least twice now while visiting our family & friends all around the area.
The Front Desk Staff are outstanding and most helpful and the morning breakfast servers are most helpful as well. The rooms are wonderful, (maybe not the newest)quiet and comfortable.
They are clean and the House Service people were always there to help as well and cleaned up for us whenever we needed them to. We would highly recommend the Wingate to anyone looking for quiet, peaceful, safe and comfortable beds for a good nights rest. The Staff at the Front Desk are very helpful with recommendations if you are not familiar with the area.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family

Thank you!

"Wonderful Staff - Wonderful Place" That just about say's it all!

We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

I booked a room here instead of Wildwood/Cape May my first night in the area because I knew I would be arriving very late and wanted the security of interior hallways and easy parking since I was traveling alone. (Most of the beach motels have exterior rooms and less parking.) The room was clean and larger than I expected. I had to leave early the next morning and didn't get to try out many of the amenities, but I did appreciate the free breakfast and free internet, which were also not offered at many of the more expensive oceanside motels. The only (small) downside was that the pillows were too full for my taste; maybe one or two flatter pillows per room would be nice. Although the hotel wasn't as close to my final destination as some of the beachside options, it was worth it for the peace of mind. My stay here was quiet, pleasant, and hassle free and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group
mark l, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Vineland, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2012

Please accept my apologies for the late responce. Thank you very much for commenting on your recent stay with us. We truly do appreciate each and every guest comment. We look forward to seeing you again real soon.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

My husband and I recently spent a night here while traveling for a friend's wedding. Check-in was smooth and quick, despite the late hour. The room was large and comfortable. Furniture was older and the decor of the room was dated. The room was clean (which is all I ever really care about!), but you can definitely tell that there haven't been any updates in many years. Most of the furniture was beaten up and the fabric was faded. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good, lots of options.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AutumnBookOwl
WingateVineland, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Vineland, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2012

Hello valued feedback!

We truly appreciate all the comments we receive from our guests. We also realize in certain areas we could use an upgrade. Guess what? We are in the process of making those improvements based YOUR feedback. We have already upgraded all our tv's to HD flat screen models and several other upgrade are scheduled this year. We can't wait for our guests to experience the new Wingate in Vineland NJ. Come and see for yourself!

GM

Also consider these accommodations in or near Vineland
Hampton Inn & Suites Vineland
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Quality inn
Quality inn
#5 of 7 in Vineland
Fairfield Inn & Suites Millville Vineland
Ramada Vineland Millville Area
Quality Inn & Suites Millville

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Vineland? Share your experiences!