“Great bang for the buck,,, friendly service.”
Review of Bennigan's

Bennigan's
Ranked #35 of 143 Restaurants in Vineland
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bennigan's Grill & Tavern located off Rt 55/Exit 32A in Vineland, NJ features many American favorites with a touch of Irish hospitality. Large dining room, separate bar, patio dining, private Shamrock room for events up to 50 ppl. Voted BEST burgers & BEST Happy Hour in the area.
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Quick stop dinner... Sat night. Fast, good, friendly... Wraps, Burgers, Soups.... nothing major... about $15 a head with soft-drinks.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Menu is inexpensive and food is good homestyle basic food; comfort food. The waitstaff is excellent and go out of thier way to accomodate your needs

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Our 1st time in New Jersey coming from Memphis, TN on business, we stayed in the Wingate hotel, We were very warmly greeted by the host woman kate who opened the door for us when we first walked it, Our waiter's name was Kyle who preformed excellent service for our first time visit, and the manager name Vaughan was very friendly, must come back on our next visit.

1  Thank memphis_1973105
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We were staying at the Wyndgate Hotel where they give you $5 towards Bennigans including alcohol. We didn't expect much being that it is a chain. BUT first of all we were blown away by the incredibly friendliness of all the employees! Just over the top kindness! Then we were shocked by their very generous drinks, no watering them down here! When you order a shot it's really two. We also ordered the quesadilla appetizer which came with fresh salsa, guacamole and lettuce and was very good. Who knew?! Thank you Bennigans!

1  Thank lovingrest
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I will start with the food and drinks'qualitywere average, and the service was good, but the up charges on our bill caused me some questions.

We stopped in for dinner and drinks one night, and they had Kareoke, which is fine. What surprised us is that they would ring up our drinks on a tab, and change the slips as we ordered. at the end of the night, we had paid one bill and were in the process of paying another, which was for drinks only and I noticed they had charged us an automatic 18% gratuity, but it was just my Wife and I. This showed up on the bill as a "service charge" of $6.00 and change. When my wife asked why the service charge, she was told that "sometimes we do that, depends on the night" I normally am a pretty good tipper, and I did tip my first bill of $67.00 with $13.00. now I am thinking I got scammed, because if the gratuity was on the first bill, I did not notice it or keep it. What I am used to is automatic gratuity being added for larger parties or groups. On our second bill, we also got charged $1.00 on two drinks for "rocks" I thought Ice was usually included in a drink, maybe these are special ice cubes. Guess I learned a lesson to either ask questions before we start having fun, or make sure we know what is and is not being charged up front.