“Great Meal and Service”

Esposito's Maplewood III
Reserve with OpenTable
Esposito's Maplewood III is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 139 Restaurants in Vineland
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are an Italian Seafood restaurant, family owed, serving the Vineland Cumberland County are for over 30 years.
Delaware
“Great Meal and Service”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Started with wonderful martini. They are very accommodating about menu changes. Although the crab & shrimp aren't the world's freshest, they tasted good in the marinara sauce. Ana was a great waitress

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Sue in reho K

Bridgeport, Connecticut
“Not worth anything...”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

This place was recommended to us by the hotel staff where we were staying. We drove out of our way based on the recommendation. First off, the place is straight out of the 70's...maybe even the 60's. That's no big deal, but the place isn't even clean. The place was crowded as it was a Saturday, but after being there I wonder why. We went to the bar for a drink and to wait for out table. The host came to tell us our table was ready, handed us menus and pointed us in the direction of our table. What a bum. The food was terrible. I've had better food at truckstops.
My broiled seafood must have come from BJ's or some other food warehouse. My wife's shrimp
scampi, all 3 of them were swimming in a putrid liquid that could not be stomached. The waitstaff
were nothing short of unprofessional. Rude, unwilling to make things right. The place is just a dump. How people can give this heap 5 stars is completely beyond me. There's an old Italian saying: Some people like the taste of sh---, I don't.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Trashcar
Ventnor City, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent food and friendly services.”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Great food, decor can use more modern look. I had shrimp scampi. Salad and bread was so good i was full before my entree come.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank deepikag
Pittsgrove, New Jersey
“BEST IN VINELAND”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My Family and I have been going to the Maplewood 3 for over 27 years and it continues to consistently hit the mark. Don't misunderstand there are occasional hiccups in food or service, but most times everything is just right. Favorites are Clams Casino and Ahi Tuna appetizers. Any pasta dish rocks and if you are lucky enough to have Patty as your server the evening will be grand.

Would recommend the Maplewood 3 without any reservation

• Visited November 2012
Vineland, New Jersey, United States
“disappointed..”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

My husband and I have always refered to the Maplewood as "the best in Vineland", until our visit yesterday. Our food was bland. My husbands mashed potatoes were ice cold and our dinner was nothing like we are used to getting. I dont know what has happened to the restaurant but it needs to go back to the way things used to be. :(

• Visited October 2012