“Old time favorite .”

Esposito's Maplewood III
Reserve with OpenTable
Esposito's Maplewood III is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 142 Restaurants in Vineland
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We are an Italian Seafood restaurant, family owed, serving the Vineland Cumberland County are for over 30 years.
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Can't remember when we started going there, but it was a long, long time ago. When my Dad was alive he made sure we went often and especially for soft shell crab. Have had many family events there.

There are newer reviews for Esposito's Maplewood III

Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

Maplewood has been one of my favorite restaurants for many years, I have loved the food but recently things have changed for the worse. It seems the little man running the place does not care about his customers or quality of food. I used to always order the mussels fra diablo as an appetizer until one time they just didn't taste right, from then on I always checked with a server if the seafood is fresh, and on two occasions was advised to skip them. The manager has also changed the crab cake, and also not for the better, more filler less crab. While the veal has still been very good, I am afraid to eat here knowing the food is not fresh.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I have been traveling for work quite a bit and was advised that this restaurant would be a great dinner. I went relatively early, and was seated fairly quickly. It was an incredibly dark dining room and i could hear everything from every other table. I had brought a book, but it was so dark, I had difficulty reading. My waiter, though competent, was clearly frazzled and it took more than fifteen minutes for me to receive my drink. (A diet soda) I ordered the Eggplant Supreme. The starter salad was okay, but horribly over dressed. The Eggplant was okay, but there was about two buckets full of sauce all over it. Making things so incredibly soggy, even if it were cooked well, I couldn't tell. I use the word sauce very loosely, tomato water is more accurate. I left quickly, without any conversation with any manager, hostess or anything, even though I was clearly displeased. Truly disappointing and I will not recommend to any of my traveling colleagues.

1  Thank ktasca
Reviewed August 19, 2012

No matter when you go it is always a great meal. Italian food at its best. Fresh baked bread all the salad you can it. The homemade items like lasagna just are indescribable. If your in the area, you owe it to your self to give this one a try.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

I have never been to Maplewood I or II, but Maplewood III was well worth the trip to Vineland.
The atmosphere was very pleasant and service excellent. The food was delicious!