“Fun, Upbeat and Casual”
Review of Cosmopolitan - CLOSED

Cosmopolitan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: 856-765-5977
Washington, Pennsylvania
“Fun, Upbeat and Casual”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I was in town with one of my co-workers and decided to try this place out. The place has a nice casual look to it, great for dining in the evening. Then later on into the night it turns into almost like a club. The DJ comes in, they add in some lighting and the bar area becomes a night club area. During the first visit, I ended up having the Salmon Filet Oscar. The portion was huge and quite fantastic. It came with vegetables and a salad. A lot of food for the price and it was quite good. The second night I attended, I had the Buffalo Wings for an Appetizer and then a Chicken Caesar salad, which was fantastic. The food here is definitely good. If you like pasta, go with the Seafood Fra Diavolo. My co-worker got that and it was probably one of the biggest pasta plates I've ever saw and I was told it was absolutely amazing food as well. If you want a nice night out with some friends or with your significant other, try this place out.

• Visited November 2013

Millville
“Nice Night”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

My wife & I needed to get out and celebrate my wife's accomplishment. Drinks were good, apps were tasty.
Service was good.

• Visited November 2013
Elmer NJ
“Someone in the kitchen needs a hair net”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

The Cosmopolitan is an attractive restaurant but the kitchen produces diner food. The last sandwich I had there was a chicken panini. It was a large portion and after eating half, I decided to take the other half home. Too bad I found a hair in that portion when I tried to eat it for lunch the next day. It's the last time I'll eat there. Service was overbearing, how many times do you have to tell the waiter "we're fine"......too bad I didn't know about the hair in my food when he asked!

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Vicki S
Millville, New Jersey
“Nice place to be with friends”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

A little pricey but the food isn't that bad. They have a bar with outside seating. Employees are friendly.

Visited July 2013
“Good for a drink”
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

This place is good for a drink but the food is pretty lousy. Wish it wasn't because we need more restaurants in the area. It does have a cool bar.

• Visited April 2013