“Someone in the kitchen needs a hair net”
Review of Cosmopolitan - CLOSED

Cosmopolitan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: 856-765-5977
Reviewed November 13, 2013

The Cosmopolitan is an attractive restaurant but the kitchen produces diner food. The last sandwich I had there was a chicken panini. It was a large portion and after eating half, I decided to take the other half home. Too bad I found a hair in that portion when I tried to eat it for lunch the next day. It's the last time I'll eat there. Service was overbearing, how many times do you have to tell the waiter "we're fine"......too bad I didn't know about the hair in my food when he asked!

2  Thank Vicki S

Reviewed September 4, 2013

A little pricey but the food isn't that bad. They have a bar with outside seating. Employees are friendly.

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

This place is good for a drink but the food is pretty lousy. Wish it wasn't because we need more restaurants in the area. It does have a cool bar.

1  Thank Amer18
Reviewed August 11, 2013

For some reason, all the usual national type restaurants were packed with waiting lines. This one wasn't. I have to think the food was better here than at all the other packed places. Perhaps it is known better for a late night establishment. It was big and I could picture a large bar crowd for dancing later in the evening. If you're there earlier, the food is plentiful and tasty.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

food is very good at brunch, but can't say for other meals. my only big complaint (and it bothers me a lot) is they raise the price considerably on holidays like father's day and mother's day. it is more crowded and you get nothing different or extra, they simply take advantage of the opportunity and you have to wait in line longer.