“Very nice hotel”

Hampton Inn & Suites Vineland
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Vineland
“Very nice hotel”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Everthing is new looking, carpets look good. I found the Staff to be helpful and friendly, especially Constance and Autumn. The rooms are spacious, with microwave and fridge.
very nice hotel and would stay there again

Room Tip: all rooms seem to great
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
mark l, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Vineland, responded to this review, August 1, 2012
Hello special guest!

Thank you for your very nice compliment on your recent stay. We really do love having you! I will make sure I share your comments with my team.

GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Oswego, New York
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Stayed at this hotel for 4 days--the staff could not have been nicer right from the cleaning staff to the manager--and they could not do enough for us-the hotel was one of the cleanist I have been in.-would go to Vineland again just to stay at the hotel--it was a vacation in itself.

Room Tip: We stayed in a queen suite and it was huge and the air condition worked great--as the temperatures w...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
"BEST HOTEL EVER!"

Kinda says it all doesn't it! Come see for yourself!

Milan, Italy
Reviewed June 29, 2012

The Hampton Inn is the perfect hotel for business. Staff is very kind and at your disposal every time. The rooms are clean and confortable. For breakfast you'll have at your disposal a good and various self service, sweet and salt. For business discussions there are confortable areas, pc , desk, wifi ecc like in your office . I'd like to be back at Hampton Inn.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Hello,

Thank for commenting on how great our hotel is for business. In addition to catering to the business traveler we also have outstanding amenities that the leisure guest can really enjoy. Please visit our website to find out more.

Fredericksburg, VA
Reviewed June 25, 2012

This hotel is beautiful! Very new and up to date. We stayed here for 1 night using our Hilton honors points. Our room was a suite located on the 5th floor (top floor)..... perfect for my husband and our three children. However, the room temperature was warm (as would be expected on the top floor). The room size is LARGE (size of two rooms) and should contain two air-conditioning units, but only had one. I am assuming that this the new design of all Hampton Inns now. Years ago, we stayed in another suite at a different location (older design) and there was an actual wall separating the two rooms in the suite (thus having two AC units). I can see the new design as being beneficial with one open room, but we were never able to get the room temperature down to a comfortable level. In the middle of June, with very high temps outside!! My husband set the thermostat down to 60 (the lowest it would go). But the thermostat did not show the actual room temp... just what it was set to... wasn't till the next morning that we felt cool enough. More of a hotel design issue. If you're going to have all the suites on the upper level, then you should have two AC units per room. Otherwise, the suites should be on the lower levels where the heat is not as intense. The pool seemed to be overrun with a possible family reunion... very busy. The downstairs hallway leading to the pool area was always wet and very scary to walk on (even though a caution sign was placed, appropriately so!) My boys loved the outdoor putting area located right next to the indoor pool. The breakfast area and lobby is beautiful... nice selection of food. Omelets and ham... waffles, fresh fruit, etc. Overall, I would recommend this hotel. You can't beat Hampton Inn quality! Just wish we were able to beat the heat during our stay! :-)

Room Tip: During the Summer months, as for a lower level room if you're picky about temps.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Vineland, responded to this review, July 10, 2012
Thank you!

We appreciate your comments concerning your recent stay with us. We will certainly take your suggestion with regards to the AC unit and look into it. Otherwise, I'm so happy your stay with us was outstanding. We look forward to having you stay witb us again.

frequentstayer947
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I stayed at this hotel this weekend for a baseball tournament close by for my son. Rooms are nice, spacious and put together. Did not like that the sink is outside the bathroom but I get it. I did wake my family up when brushing my teeth though. Still a very nice room. Flat panel TVs, couch, etc, very nice pool. They need to something about the floor in the pool area because you can slip and fall too easily. Be careful! Breakfast is so-so. We went to Denny's a mile down which was much better.
The main issues I had were upon exiting the hotel (not to check out, but leaving to go to the games), the front desk girl always had a remark...such as "thanks for taking our ice" if we would take some ice from the machine for the game. But the rudest comment was upon checking out of the hotel she said " i have seen too much of you this weekend." Huh? Was I bothering you too much this weekend? I am guest in your hotel..hotel needs to work on staff and guest interactions.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Hello,

Thank you very much for your comments. Each and every comment such as yours are used to improve the over guest experience. I apologize for what you percieved as poor service. I assure you, it was not intentional. Please whenever your plans call for a return trip to Vineland, stay with us again and experience our service again.

New York City, New York
Reviewed June 13, 2012

I was recently in South Jersey for buisness over the weekend and stumbled across this gem of a hotel. I am a hilton diamond member and have stayed in doubletrees, hiltons and waldorfs but has been some time since i have tried this brand. I must say, I felt i was in a 4 to 5 star waldorf property, not only because of the cleanliness and configuration of the rooms and commons, but more importantly the hospitable staff. Every , and i mean every, staff member greeted me with a "good morning" or a "hello' and actually looked me in the eyes, something i have rarely experienced at ANY hotel I have stayed in. This speaks of one thing: A top rate management team that has trained its staff with much effort and skill. I really felt as if i was in a graduate hospitality school program , where each staff member was taking a final exam! Well they all get an A. Well done!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
WOW!

What a comment! Most likely the best compliment a hotel could ask for. Clean hotel with excellent service! Thank you very much and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Pittsburgh, PA United States
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I typically stay in Marriott Springhill Suites and Fairfield Inns, and travel two to three weeks per month on business. I love free internet and free coffee with flavored creamers, and could never understand why I have to pay for these items in premium hotels when I'm paying a ton more to stay there.....

In any event, I decided to open myself up to the idea of exploring the Hilton brands a bit more after enjoying a recent stay at a nice DoulbleTree. The other key thing I look for is the fitness center. Wow, this was less expensive than any Marriott, but the Fitness Center was the best in this category I had seen. The hotel is new, so the decor was great, the mattress and linens were premium, and the bathroom was huge. Great little hotel to stay for business if saving money in S. Jersey is important to you. Staff was great as well. Finally, there was a Bennigans across the parking lot, so it was as close to full service as you can get, while still saving money.

Only downside was the tubs..... They were a little small and slippery for showering. Might want to request a mat.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Hello first timer!

Thank you very much for giving us a chance to have you as our guest. We loved having you stay with us and we are so happy you enjoyed everything we had to offer and even saved a few bucks. I'm sorry to hear about the tub you had in the guest room. Please next time ask for an upgrade to our whirlpool suite and let me know what you think. I'm sure you will love it!

GM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vineland
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Wingate by Wyndham Vineland
Fairfield Inn & Suites Millville Vineland
Quality inn
Quality inn
#5 of 7 in Vineland
Country Inn By Carlson, Millville
Ramada Vineland Millville Area

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Vineland? Share your experiences!