“Great hotel!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Vineland
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Vineland
Reviewed July 13, 2011

Hotel was very clean! Room was huge and beds were very comfortable! Indoor pool was very nice. A little cold though for an indoor heated pool. Breakfast was delicious. Price was well worth it. We will stay again.

• Stayed: September 2010

Reviewed June 5, 2011

This past Memorial day w'end we called an audible and decided to take a last minute to the south jersey shore which meant every beach property was booked up or crazy expensive by the time we pulled the trigger.

So we ended up booking this Hampton Inn in Vineland which is about 45 min away from the shore. Not ideal certainly, and I wouldn't recommend it as an shore alternative necessarily, but as city folk without a car, we were fine with taking the scenic route in our rental.

This hotel is conveniently located right off a major highway and near several other medium-priced chain hotels plus nearby dining options including a Bennegan's which I thought went belly up a few years ago but that wasn't the only blast from the past in Vineland.

The property is fairly new, modern and clean. Our King room was spacious although it did have a slight musty smell which we attributed to the AC. And the advertised Hampton Inn bed did not disappoint. Bathroom was more spacious than usual so good for couples. I also appreciate the multiple outlets scattered around the room including in the base of the night stand lamp.

We used the fitness center which has a few newer treadmills, ellipticals, bikes & free weights. Other amenities include an indoor pool, jacuzzi and small putting green. And I do love the pantry in the lobby for last minute needs.

Only complaint was the breakfast. I love a good free breakfast as much as the next person but on both mornings we went (during last hour) the place looked like a hurricane had blown through and items weren't being replenished so we punted both times. Luckily there's a WaWa down the road!

Our fav serendipitous thing about this location is it's less than 10 minutes from NJ's only drive-in movie theater still in operation! So we packed up the car and hit the double feature (only $8 per person) and it was a nostalgic blast. Also worth noting that the concession stand is surprisingly really, really good. Everything is made to order and the options are way beyond just popcorn and hot dogs....I'm talking pulled pork sammys, edamame and pizza! I HIGHLY recommend this place is you're looking for something totally different and fun....but don't forget the bug spray.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Jeff F
Reviewed February 22, 2011

This is a very lovely Hampton Inn - very clean, modern, comfortable. I stumbled upon it one evening during a long road trip and was so pleasantly surprised and comfortable I almost didn't feel like leaving the next day. Rooms had new furnishings, the bed was SO comfortable I almost couldn't get out of it and the amenities were great - fast wireless internet, mini-fridge in the room, large well-stocked bathroom. Friendly, helpful staff. Excellent room for a great value.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed January 17, 2011

This hotel is very nice and clean. The rooms are sweet and nicely decorated! I wanted to take some home with me! The breakfast was awesome and free! Will stay there again when we return this summer!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 30, 2010

We stayed while attending my daughter's Coast Guard graduation in nearby Cape May, NJ. I can't say enough good things about this hotel. From the decor to the comfy beds, to the fantastic coffee & breakfast, this was the place to be. It was like staying at an upscale hotel for an economy price. Nice.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 28, 2010

Very impressed with this hotel. Peter, the manager, was courteous and helpful. He went out of the way to make our stay memorable. Nice pool, good breakfast, and seating area is impressive.
Our room was very clean, spacious, beds are comfortable.
I will stay again!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed November 29, 2010

I have stayed at both the Wyngate and the Hampton Inn in Vineland -- both are excellent choices for overnight stays there. They are located next door to each other and both offer regular rooms and suites. The Hampton is the newer of the two.

The Hampton's decor is quite nice and an upgrade from what you expect from an older or typical Hampton Inn. I have stayed there three times, in three different types of rooms: regular double, regular king, and junior suite. All were very comfortable and clean. I do think that the walls may be a bit on thin side; on two occasions, I could hear some sounds from rooms above and adjoining. However, it was not overly loud or annoying.

The staff consistently has been helpful and gracious. They are highly accomodating.

There is an indoor pool and fitness room, which look fine.

The lobby is very comfortable, with two flat screen tvs and good seating. Near the entrance are two desks with computers and printers for guests' use. Not a separate business center, little privacy, but workable.

Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vineland
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
Wingate by Wyndham Vineland
Fairfield Inn & Suites Millville Vineland
Quality inn
Quality inn
#5 of 7 in Vineland
Country Inn By Carlson, Millville
Ramada Vineland Millville Area

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Vineland? Share your experiences!