“Great breakfast”

Ranked #2 of 9 Restaurants in Vincentown
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited 3 times last month for breakfast. Excellent food and lots of it. A little pricey however worth it. I want to back for lunch soon

Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

Stopped for lunch, fantastic burgers and other sandwiches. The Lamb burger was great, and the onion rings that came with it were not at all greasy, and were tremendous. If we are ever in the area, we will be sure to return

Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

Extensive menu. Greek including great lamb burgers. Hand cut french fries really crispy outside soft inside. Santa Fe chicken breast topped with guacamole and mozzarella. Good salads. Everything was cooked perfectly. Superb French press coffee. Really enjoyed the Tres Leche cake. The service was prompt and friendly. Will be back

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

If organic means tasteless and expensive this place is it. Did I mention tasteless. The organic burger was tasteless and dry. And the service was slow. I don’t know why people where standing in line. Bad experience!!!!

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

I stopped in, starving, to get a bite! I am on Nutrisystem, a weight loss program, which is NOT cheap, and I follow the diet to the letter! One of the power fuels is a powder, which is added to water! It’s much the same as the parent of an infant would need water to mix baby formula!

I proceeded to order the crab cake dinner, and I also ordered a complete take-out order! I am sure, tip included, I am spending 50 dollars, if not more! I explained to my lovely waitress that I would also need a glass of water, for my meal supplement! Nutrisystem, and all weight plans, are aware that great restaurants will bend over backwards to accommodate special dietary needs! I have never encountered anything other than the utmost cooperation at any dining facility!

Suddenly, out of the blue, a very austere, unsmiling and menacing “somebody gave me a badge” man was glaring down at me! “Ma’am, we don’t do that here!” he snarled at me! Confusion was all over my face! He pointed at my meal supplement!
“Oh,” I said, certain that once I explained, everything would be fine, “You see, I just need to add water...”

He cut me off immediately, with a most high-handed, disgusted and officious snarl!
“No Ma’am!! I told you , ‘we don’t do that here!’”

And, before I could say another word, shock and a “this isn’t really happening” look written all over my face, this nasty man turned on his heel and walk away! His entire attitude made me feel as if I was beneath another moment of his time!

My poor waitress didn’t seem to know what to do! I could go on to review my meal, but my meal was ruined! I am so upset, and I hope that everyone reading this will agree that no customer should be treated this way!

Here’s my check, plus a photo of me, stunned at the inexcusable treatment I received at the hands of this nasty man! There! Thank you! I feel so much better!!

Bunny Brown Hewko