“So so...”

Dining style: Casual Dining
New Bedford, Massachusetts
“So so...”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I've been here a number of times. The service is always kind of slow, so don't go for lunch if you're in a hurry. My last visit may have been mt final visit. The service was super slow, they didn't have Hobcaw rolls because they were burned that AM. I settled for bread which must have come from Krausers next door Ugh. The next table kept trying to order things and the waitress kept giving them reasons why the items were unavailable -- it's still in the oven, we ran out, etc. There was one waitress and the dining room was packed. No excuse for that kind of poor service, and it wasn't the watiress's fault. I'd say for the prices they charge, you could get a better sandwich almost anywhere in the area. Pity, they seemed to have promise, but the bloom has come off the rose.

• Visited June 2012