“Plant oporater ”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #17 of 29 Restaurants in Vernon
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 314 Route 94. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Vernon, NJ serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed June 1, 2017 via mobile

Chicken sandwich was soggy and had way more mayonnaise then it should have. Not sure why but I thought it was pricier then it should have been. Almost $17.00 for 2 small fries with 2 chicken sandwiches. No drinks.

Reviewed February 14, 2017

If you like Burger King as a fast food reastaurant, you'll like it. If you don't like Burger King, you won't. However, it does have a nice play area for kids so, even if BK isn't usually to your liking, maybe you can just order some coffee and watch your kids tire themselves out.

Reviewed October 20, 2016

The staff here is extremely friendly!, I visited with my family. Good food + value. big parking lot and drive thru.

Reviewed May 16, 2016

I avhe not had the best experiance here in the few times I have gone. I found prices on the menues misleading and service not the best

Reviewed November 21, 2015

Polite, prompt, and convenient fast food. I will agree with the recent reviewer - no big surprises. The restroom was clean and there was a kind older gentleman going around making sure the tables were cleaned. I had a bacon cheeseburger - it could have been a bit larger, but was otherwise cooked fine and tasted good. The price for my cheeseburger, chicken nuggets and drink were pretty cheap. I was happy with the service. I will continue to visit when I'm in the area as long as they continue to keep it up like this.

Been to Burger King? Share your experiences!