$95
$157
HIExpress.com
$101
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

Sleep Inn & Suites(Middletown)
$121
TripAdvisor
1,585 results
All reviewskites restaurantluxury roomoutdoor poolsteam roomcrystal springselements spafamily resorttennis courtsgreat weekendfitness centerhorseback ridingcrystal tavernpoolsamenitiesfireplacetubsnorman
Reviewed February 20, 2011

We stay in this Motel for 3 nights , Motel is most appropriate classification for this so call Mineral resort & Spa the level of amenities and service is just about right 2-3 star. This is not a resort name Mineral and spa is just a false advertisement it has nothing to do with resort and name mineral except the place does has a regular spa ( massage etc but nothing special) Place is quite wear out however if you looking to place to stay after day at the slope that is OK but little bit expensive for this purposes Anyway bottom line if you look for something special like to spend time with you woman quality time etc and find this so call Mineral Resort & Spa don't be caught the place is a regular Motel and there is nothing to do there except skiing plus one more thing, floor [plan of this place is horrible, just to get to your room you would need to go through indoor pool area (no other way around I asked) smell of chlorine and hot dampness supposedly very cool idea before dinner or any time you want to go anywhere plus that indoor pool is not very cool place to be I saw people in their outside footwear at the pool side ( one woman stroll i her UGGs right at the pool side that was gross) So be advised

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Nikolas888
GCLManager, Manager at Minerals Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to post a review and for staying at Minerals Resort & Spa. We are very sorry to hear about your experience. We are extremely proud of our spa fascilities and just last month Elements Spa was rated the #1 spa in NJ for the 3rd year in a row as well as ranked in the top 100 Spas in America for the large array and high quality of our treatments offered as well as the expert service provided.

Additionally we provide dozens of resort planned activities every weekend, and are sorry you felt that there was nothing to do. Our guests love taking part in the cool and unique fitness classes we offer including aerial yoga, urban stride, aqua zumba and more as well as tons of hikes, indoor and outdoor movie nights, family games and crafts and more.

We hope you visit us again or try one of our sister properties, Grand Cascades Lodge or Minerals Resort & Spa.

Thanks,

Minerals Resort & Spa

Reviewed January 25, 2011

I have been to Minerals Resort and Elements spa, many, many times. I usually go with my fiance' when we need a nice "get-a-way" weekend. The indoor and outdoor pools are great. The service is great. The food and entertainment are fabulous. This is THE perfect place for a much needed treat. If you are strained for dollars, the budget is friendly, but the service is world class. I definitely would recommend, and have recommended this lovely resort to many of my friends and family. In the process of booking "another get-a-way" weekend soon.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 18, 2011

I went on line and typed: skiing, spa, restaurant and hotel. The Minerals Resort seemed to offer it all. I went to the site and booked it without even looking into it too much. I needed a quick getaway and since my wife loves to ski, the choice was clear. After we landed, I typed into my GPS the address to the hotel. After about an hour of driving, I started to panic, so I called the hotel. The front desk agent gave me notes on how to get there, and after about another half hour we arrived. We checked in early which was a nice gesture at no extra charge, we went to our room and immediately realized I booked the standard room. I called down to the desk, and they sent up new keys to a luxury room. This room was more our style, a little more money, but worth it. We put our suits on and off to the pools. Once I dipped into that pool, I didn’t want to go anywhere, I liked it just fine out in the boonies, at night under the stars in my heated pool. The next morning we ordered room service. The wait was too long so we went to the restaurant and ate off the buffet. We left right after breakfast to go skiing, we had a great time and look forward to doing it again.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 10, 2011

We chose this resort as a destination for my grandmother's 75th birthday. The entire family (all 16 of us) was absolutely blown away by the experience! The rooms were beyond luxurious, the customer service made us feel like royalty, and the food was some of the best I have EVER had - which says a lot coming from someone in the industry. We also had two vegetarians with us, which can often be an issue, but they were made to feel right at home. The 84,000 bottle wine cellar is a true treasure, and if you are lucky you can arrange a very special dining experience right inside! This is not just a hotel - this is an experience you shouldn't miss! Every detail was expertly designed to make you feel like you are on top of the world!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank slosh138
Reviewed January 7, 2011

Stayed for 7 days during the Thanksgiving holiday. Checkin was prompt and staff was very polite. The amenities are amazing with a beautiful indoor/outdoor pool. They have a gym with every piece of equipment you can think of., a walking track, basketball courts. I was here with my Dad and my son. The grounds are well kept and the food was on parr for a pub/restaurant. We will definitely return in the future!!!

• Stayed: November 2010