I had a wonderful time at Crystal Springs. I went for one weekend with 24 other women. We were going away for a relaxing mommy getaway. We all made appointments for spa treatments and afterwards we relaxed by the pool. Everything was wonderful!! The spa is exceptional, and I have been to some spas in NYC that charge much more and are not as accomodating. The staff was helpful, especially with the size of our party. The rooms were beautiful and spacious. We had a king size bed and a sleeper sofa, enough for 4 of us to sleep. Everything was very clean. A couple of things to know when you get there:
1. The food at Kites was good. However the appetizer portions are TINY!!! For the money, they should give you more.
2. The beds were a little uncomfortable.
3. Do not waste your money on "body treatments". They scrub you, rinse you off, and wipe cream on you. Not worth the money. The theraputic massages and the facials are glorious and worth the money. I wish I would have gotten a second massage and not gotten the body treatment.
All in all I had an excellent time. We are planning on going back next year and making this mommy weekend an annual event!!!
PS I have no idea why people are saying this place is not kid friendly. I saw many kids there having a wonderful time and everyone was extremely accomodating to families. I would bring my daughter in a heartbeat!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a recreation-rich getaway in New Jersey at Minerals Hotel. Nestled between Grand Cascades Lodge and Mountain Creek Ski Resort, Bike Park and Action Park, Minerals Hotel offers 175 rooms surrounded by 4-season recreation in one convenient location. All accommodations have mountain, pool or golf course views & include access to a spectacular 6,000 sq. ft. multi-million dollar sports complex which includes 80+ weekly fitness classes, sauna, steam room, indoor sports courts, running track, basketball, racquetball and tennis courts. Minerals Hotel is AAA Rating - 3 Diamond "These establishments appeal to the traveler with comprehensive needs. Properties are multifaceted with a distinguished style, including marked upgrades in the quality of physical attributes, amenities, and level of comfort provided." Additional amenities and features include: 7 indoor/outdoor year-round heated nature pools, full service Elements Spa, casual family-friendly Kites Restaurant, complimentary shuttle service throughout the Resort, meeting and conference rooms, resort-planned activities, Minerals Family Golf Center, game room, gift shop and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Minerals Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Minerals Resort And Spa
- Minerals Hotel Vernon
- Minerals Resort Vernon
- Minerals Resort Spa