1,616 results
All reviews kites restaurant luxury room outdoor pool steam room crystal springs elements spa family resort tennis courts great weekend fitness center horseback riding crystal tavern pools amenities tubs fireplace norman
Reviewed April 10, 2010

I had the privelege of staying at Minerals over Easter weekend. My room was beautiful, from the moment I arrived and was checked in by Kim at the front desk,,,,to lounging at the Tiki bar and served incredible drinks by "the Anthony's" ,,,,,I met several regulars who had no problem making us feel at home.....then off to a casual dinner on the outside deck,,,,an adorable waiter John,,,,,,and being checked on by GM Jim at several points throughout my stay was impressive,,,,,I have never felt so relaxed! A night at Kites with great music and a crowd who quikly became friends..... Easter Brunch was terrific,,,,our server Kamilla made us laugh and never let our glasses get empty......I just can't say enough about the staff up there! I will be back and have been spreading the word about my incredible experience!!!!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 5, 2010

Really nice indoor and 2 outdoor pools (the one outdoor pool still closed until summer but one open and heated - almost like a hot tub); fun things for the kids - pool, basketball, tennis, racquetball, etc... room was nice, clean. On-site restaurant "Kites" was nice, decent breakfast buffet on wkends; had a good dinner there too; also lots of other restaurants in the area

Probably great during ski season - the slopes at Mtn Creek surround it.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 22, 2010

My husband and I stayed the weekend with our children. We had a wonderful time! The staff was very helpful and polite. The pools were great! We had breakfast at Kites. I thought it was fairly priced. I can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 21, 2010

We had the pleasure of trading off our Daytona Beach timeshare through Interval International to go to Mineral Springs Hotel & Spa in Vernon, NJ. We stayed in a lovely 3 bedroom condo right off the ski slope. We had full access to the beautiful spa where we sat in the outdoor pool and enjoyed the view. Terri from Interval International was wonderful to work with during the exchange. She was very helpful and professional and tended to our every need. Brad from Mineral Springs also was very helpful and professional in tending to any questions we had. Everyone at the resort were polite and courtesy. They have a very good crew there. The spa had plenty activities and had a really nice restaurant and juice bar. The spa building has a beautiful pool area for those who don't care to ski. The resort has a shuttle that takes you to the main area of the ski slope which is known as Mountain Creek. We had a blast at the family fun tubing night on Friday. Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 21, 2010

I went with friends for the weekend. The spa was fabulous. We had dinner and breakfast at Kite's restaurant. We found the staff very accomodating. Would definately consider going again.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank jjmca
GCLManager, Public Relations Manager at Minerals Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2010

Dear jjmca,

We are thrilled that you enjoyed Minerels Hotel & Spa for a girls weekend!

We have shared your experience with our team as well!

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with future guests and we look forward to welcoming you back again!

Minerals Hotel Management