$80
$89
$199
$114
ComfortInn
Sleep Inn & Suites(Middletown)
$112
TripAdvisor
1,580 results
All reviewskites restaurantluxury roomoutdoor poolsteam roomcrystal springselements spafamily resorttennis courtsgreat weekendfitness centerhorseback ridingcrystal tavernpoolsamenitiesfireplacetubsnorman
Reviewed October 13, 2017

Got my hair colored and cut by Vivian in the salon ...... she is a great hair dresser. Also I had a deep condition treatment that made my hair shinny and soft. The pricing was right in my budget range.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
Kim U, Manager at Minerals Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2017

Dear Scoobynfo,

Thank you for your recent stay and for sharing your experience with the Trip Advisor community about the Elements Spa!
Vivian is awesome! She does my hair too! Thank you!!!!
Vivian will be so excited to read your review.
Thank you again.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

We came here for my nephews birthday party, with an overnight stay. We had a great time. Customer service was good. The room was very nice, I loved the new furniture in all the rooms, the beds were so comfy and it was very clean. We had three rooms and all were very comfortable. The view from our large balcony was gorgeous. The kids all had a great time, from playing basketball to swimming all night to exploring the property. Definitely a great time had by all.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Kim U, Manager at Minerals Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Dear melssafem5,

Thank you for your recent stay and for sharing it with us.
Happy Birthday to your nephew!
So happy to hear the kids had a great time! That is music in our ears!
We are so happy with our new rooms too, thank you!
We look forward to many more birthdays with your family.

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

This was the worst hotel ever! Upon arrival we saw multiple very drunk individuals walking through the lobby pulling coolers and drinking from red solo cups. We got into elevator which was a , tiny elevator at the end of some dark hallway, that was after walking across a bridge through the indoor pool which looked like it hasn’t been cleaned...ever! The Hotel room was dingy old and smelled like smoke, supposed to be a non smoking room. My husband went down to the only restaurant open because it was past 8pm and there’s no room service at this time and ordered a salad and burger at the bar. While he was sitting at the bar waiting for the food a gentlemen who wasn’t staying at the hotel was passing out at the bar and when the bartender refused to serve him he began arguing with him and tried to confront my husband as well. Why are people not staying at the hotel allowed? There’s no security to get up to rooms so anyone could have walked up to the rooms at anytime.

We had no choice but the stay the night since it was already 9pm and we had just driven 4 hours from nyc with our 1 year old.

All night we heard people running and yelling in the hallways and stumbling around because they were so drunk. We woke up the next morning after the few hours of sleep we did get and immediately went down to the desk. On our way down the dark hallway to the elevator we stumbled across vomit all over the hallway in multiple places. We went to the desk and explained all the occurrences of the evening and that morning and said we are leaving right now.

The woman who helped us at the desk actually laughed and said ok no problem, we will refund your entire stay. That was the only good part about this hotel. We got the feeling this is a regular occurrence. This was suppose to be a nice weekend away for our family. Please check this review and all others before wasting your money and time at this horrific “resort”. I wouldn’t let me worst enemy stay here!!! Stay away!!!!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank cthomas2533
Kim U, Manager at Minerals Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Dear cthomas2533,

Thank you for your recent stay and for sharing it with us.
We apologize for the inconveniences and we / I can assure you that this type of scenario is not the norm.
We are a family hotel and our guests are part of our family.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us,

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

This resort is in bad physical condition, unclean, understaffed and to be avoided. The Kites restaurant serves poor food with long waits. The meals we were served were unappetizing and inedible. We asked that our lunch be returned to the kitchen. The table next to us did the same.
The staff is untrained and often hostile.
The hallway to our room had a dirty
carpet, the sliding door in our room was inoperable and never fixed despite a request, and the little pool outside our room was filled with dirty water covered in algae.
While many of the staff work hard trying to please they cannot perform well under these conditions —being untrained and understaffed. Clearly there is an ownership/management
problem here.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank Anne H
Kim U, Manager at Minerals Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Dear Anne H,

Thank you for your recent stay and for sharing it with us. I apologize on behalf of the Minerals team as this is not the experience we want our guests to have and take home. Please reach out to us, we would love to know more about the meals, the room and allow us to show you we listen and learn. We take every review and process the information and update our guidelines. Please e-mail me at kuczowski@crystalgolfresort.com
Thank you again and we look forward to speaking with you.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

We reserved a king suite with balcony; when we arrived to pick up our golf tickets I was told the computers were down and they would have to check us in after golf...I noticed there was a note on the desk about renovations...I specifically requested not to be near any renovations...upon returning another young lady Renee checked us in...no luggage cart to be found...another employee was kind enough to locate one for us...when we went to our suite the renovation noise was terrible...after a while Renee found us another suite...it was quite comfortable...gallery kitchen; modern bath; gas fireplace; sleeper sofa and walkout patio...when going to dinner at Kites I noticed a Zumba class taking place...had a wonderful meal...great service by Ari...later sat around the outside pool...which is very poorly lit...upon checkout the next morning I noticed water aerobics was taking place....when I checked out I inquired if we would have been able to take part in those activities...he was surprised that we were given an activities sheet...very disappointed especially because we don't know what was available for us....also, excellent breakfast and excellent service by Ari again at Kites

Room Tip: if you don't want to walk too far request a room near the elebator...otherwise you'll get your excercise
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Kim U, Manager at Minerals Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

Dear Eleanor,
Thank you for your recent stay and for sharing it with us.
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay, sorry to hear that you didn't know about our wonderful amenities. All amenities are available to our guests and included with your stay.
Please feel free to reach out to us if you would like to spend the day with us enjoying our classes or pools.
Thank you again and we look forward to your return.