$150
TripAdvisor
1,585 results
All reviewskites restaurantluxury roomoutdoor poolsteam roomcrystal springselements spafamily resorttennis courtsgreat weekendfitness centerhorseback ridingcrystal tavernpoolsamenitiesfireplacetubsnorman
Reviewed August 29, 2017

So fortunate to have come across the excellent customer service provided to us at Minerals Spring Resort, especially by the great management skills of Vinny and the excellent, down to earth, and excellent interpersonal skills by Rene. Vinny and Rene listened to all our concerns and made sure to accommodate in every possible way for every concern we had for our entire 7 people group. The only thing I would change about this resort is quality of food in the restaurant Kites, it could be a lot better!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Kim U, Manager at Minerals Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2017

Dear Serge K,

Thank you for your recent stay and for sharing it with us and the Trip Advisor community.
Thank you for mentioning our staff!! Vinny and Rene at the desk are excellent, we appreciate wholeheartedly when a guest takes the time to mention staff along with their stay. We look forward to your return and so does Vinny & Rene. Thank you again.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

Rene truly went above and beyond for us and we are so thankful! She made our girls vacation that much more enjoyable!!!! All of the staff was friendly but Rene definitely stood out! When we come back we will definitely ask for her!!!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends

Dear Girls Getaway,

Thank you so much for your recent stay and for sharing it with us and the Trip Advisor community. We are so happy to know that you will return and that Rene was instrumental in that decision. Our Rene is THE BOMB as most guests call her. Thank you so much and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed August 28, 2017

We stayed on the first weekend of August, the 5th-6th for a girls weekend celebrating our birthdays. We were blown away at the attention to detail. Everything was amazing! Checking in with Vinny was a breeze, we had a connecting room suite, and it was perfect. Dinner at Kites was awesome and Barbara our server was attentive and professional and knowledgable. Jesse and Natalee behind the bar at the Moonshine Bar and Kites Night Club were friendly and hilarious, and were the absolute best. We spent all day Sunday by the pool soaking up the sun, and relaxing in the pool. It was fantastic. They have a cliff jump that we all took turns jumping off of. I live right near the city and this little oasis is only an hour and a half away. You will not believe you are still in New Jersey staying at this resort. Definitely stay at Minerals Resort if you are looking for a nice relaxing weekend with your friends. I will definitely be back soon!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Kim U, Manager at Minerals Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2017

Dear ashkraus,

Thank you for your recent stay and for sharing it with us and the Trip Advisor.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
We are so honored to have been chosen to celebrate your birthdays! Thank you for choosing us and we are super happy to read and share your review with all the staff.
Vinny, Barbara, Jesse and Natalie will be super happy to read this review.
We look forward to your next birthday or sooner, please!
Warm regards,

Reviewed August 28, 2017

My family and I booked 3 rooms for a weekend getaway. We had an unpleasant first encounter with a man that was working behind the check in customer service desk. He was the first face we see at the resort and he was quiet rude and callous. Vinny intervened and made us feel welcome. Upon checking out and leaving I realized we left a pair of glasses in our room. That night I called and the front desk could not immediately assist, she took down my name and number . I think she was annoyed that I called 3 times. She told me that housekeeping did not find any glasses in the lost and found. The next morning, I called and asked to speak to the manager, who happened to be Vinny. He immediately took interest in my situation and promised me a call back once he figures out what happened. I received a call an hour later that my glasses were indeed in the lost and found and that he personally spoke with the housekeeper that found them. I was so happy he found them. To top it off he also offered to have them shipped to me at no cost. I never write review but felt that Vinny deserved recognition because he truly understood what customer service was about and how to make a customer feel welcome and cared for. It is because of Vinny that I give this resort an excellent rating. I truly wish Vinny the best and I am certain that he will get very far in his career.

THANK YOU VINNY!!!! You are AWESOME

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Yazzy_S_17

Dear Yazz_S_17,

Thank you so much for your recent stay and for telling us about your experience and that you will return!! Thank you so much for detailing your experience with Vinny, he is definitely world class and I/we are so happy that you took the time to write about it.
We are so happy to know that we did find your glasses and that we have gained a new family to our family. We look forward to your return, please return with all of your family again to your new family staycation.

Reviewed August 28, 2017

We were a group of 10 that had reservations at Kites at least over a week in advance. Because of the size of the group, we had a fixed menu, which was not a problem. Terrible service, waited forever for cocktails and 2 hours to finally get our meal!! We told them if it wasn't plated, we were leaving. A few minutes later we were served. Understaffed? But when looking around the place, it was not crowded and that was the excuse we heard. Food was mediocre....would stay away from this place. Unfortunately, if you are staying at the resort, you are limited of where to go. We actually had a gentleman approach us before going in telling us what to stay away from on the menu. On a plus note, the female manager tried helping out and offered us a comp on drinks because of the wait.

Stayed: August 2017

Dear Sharon L,

Thank you and my sincerest apologies. I am truly sorry this was your experience, I assure you that this is out of the norm, I will review with staff and manager to assess how/why this happened and set a plan of action and follow up. Thank you again and we'll follow up with you as well.