Minerals Hotel
Warwick Motel(Warwick)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
1,550 results
All reviewskites restaurantluxury roomoutdoor poolsteam roomsports clubelements spagreat weekendtennis courtswedding weekendmountain creekfitness centermineral springshorseback ridingcrystal tavernpoolsmineralsamenities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 11, 2011

Me & my son stayed at the Minerals Resort & Spa on Aug at room # 532 with my friend and her daughter.
All three of us (my friend's daughter was OK) got a 10- 30 bug bites. First I did not know it was from the hotel since bite appeared couple of days later. I consulted with Bed bug specialist and he advised me that it is common bites can be appeared couple of days later. It was horrible experience and I was panicked that I might brought bed bug to the home. I called and email the hotel later to let them know. (I stayed Crystal Springs/ Minerals / Grand Cascades hotel many time before ) They did not apologize and they said they requested 3rd party inspect of the room and could not find anything. I asked them twice to show me an inspection report but no reply.

Whole experience was just terrible.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
8  Thank Susan K
CrystalSpringsNJ, General Manager at Minerals Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2011

Dear Susan,

On behalf of the management team at Crystal Springs Resort, I would like to assure you that we take all feedback from our guests very seriously. After hearing about your encounter with bed bugs, we immediately hired a third party pest control and extermination service to inspect Room #532. We're pleased to share that our resort inspections returned no confirmed reports of bed bugs. As resorts and hotels across the U.S. continue to battle the bed bug epidemic, we continue to take routine precautionary measures to ensure our hotel rooms are free and clear of the pests that travel on luggage and clothing. In addition, we can assure you that our housekeepers thoroughly clean all bedding, mattresses, furniture and carpets in between guest visits.

I apologize for not providing you with a copy of the clean report in a timely fashion. Our records show that you have since received a copy of the report. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Kim Uczkowski
Minerals Resort & Spa at Crystal Springs

Reviewed December 9, 2011

We have stayed at this hotel for a family getaway and to see if we would stay for the upcoming holiday. I have to say this hotel stands out because the staff is so friendly and accommodating (especially Robert at the front desk.) We have had to leave our luggage after checking out and its never a problem for anything that we ask for. The cookies in the afternoon are a nice touch as well as the hot chocolate in the lobby. After all that talk of food - means I have to hit the fitness center! The fitness center has a plethora of workout machines and activities - more than enough for my needs.

Only downside I had staying here was that the facility does look a little dated, but again the staff more than makes up for it. Am planning on coming back and spending New Year's here in a couple of weeks. Very pleased with this decision!

Room Tip: Ask for Robert!
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank John V
Reviewed December 4, 2011

My husband and I got married on October 15, 2011 at Black Bear Golf Club, part of Crystal Springs Resorts. Since our wedding was at Black Bear, Crystal Springs Resorts gave us a complimentary room at Minerals Resort and Spa. The hotel was a short drive from Black Bear. The room was decorated very nice, with a balcony, fireplace, wet bar, mini-fridge and microwave. We were only there for a short time by the time the wedding was over but it was lovely room and a nice perk for having our wedding at one of their banquet facilities.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chelsea P
Reviewed November 23, 2011

I stayed here with my best friend as her bridal shower gift to her as part of the "girlfriend getaway" package. We arrived early, at 10:30 am, in anticipation of a snow storm (yes, in October!) and although our room was not ready, they allowed us to use the pool and gym facilities until our room was available. We went to the beautiful, very large indoor and outdoor pool and went swimming. The outdoor pool is open year round as it is heated and we were swimming while it was snowing! It was a very exciting experience. The steam was rising all around you as you swam, and only your face is exposed to the cold air which you don't feel due to the steam. You enter the outdoor pool from inside through a flap so you are never really "outside" during the winter. There are 2 large hot tubs, plenty of seating, sauna, steam room and a bar within the pool area. The locker rooms were large as well and very clean. They had showers, vanity areas with blow dryers and plenty of towels. The gym area was a bit small. It seemed there was a lot of equipment in too small an area, but neither of us were there to work out. There was a schedule of classes for the day ranging from yoga to zumba. The receptionist called my cell at noon that our room was available and we had a very nice, clean room on the lobby floor. The room had an updated bathroom and our room had a terrace with a chair overlooking the grounds. They advertise about their special beds in their brochure and we were not disappointed as they were very comfortable. There is only one restaurant/bar on the premises called Kites although there is a shuttle bus available to take you to their other property only a few miles away where you can enjoy their restaurants. We went and looked at the other property (Cascades) and the pool was quite impressive, however, the weather was getting bad and we stayed at our place for dinner. Kites offers all 3 meals and are a bit pricey and the menu is slighty limited but the food is very good. On Sunday morning they offer a breakfast buffet for 13.95 until the brunch buffet starts at 11 am which was 24.95 or higher I believe. Our package included one spa treatment each and the spa (Elements) is well appointed. They greeted us with robes and had us enjoy some hot tea/ice water and a granola mix in a special beaded off area while we waited for our massages. My deep tissue massage was one of the best I had ever had and my friend had the sacred stone massage and said that was great too. Afterwards, they give you a rose petal and lavendar foot bath. We stayed Halloween weekend and they had all kinds of activities planned. We attended a seance (very interesting!), had our palms read and then went to the bar at night for a party with a DJ and lots of dancing and fun. The staff was very accomodating throughout the weekend and when we left there was a foot and a half of snow. The bellboy even went and dug out our car while I brushed it off. I would recommend this place for a quick, quiet getaway without all the frills of a really high end spa/resort.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 21, 2011

Pros:
-Staff helped us transfer our spa reservations when I realized I booked Elements vs Reflections at their sister property, Grand Lodge, which is where I wanted to be
-Easy and relaxing get away from Manhattan

Cons:
-Walls are very thin, could hear every word from room next door
-Not at nice as the Grand Lodge - would stay there next time
-Kites, onsite dining, is overpriced and has no vegetarian options

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
CrystalSpringsNJ, General Manager at Minerals Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2011

Dear Heather,

I'm happy to hear you were pleased with your service at Minerals Resort & Spa, and hoped you enjoyed your spa service at the top-rated Reflections Spa at our sister property Grand Cascades Lodge.

Your feedback is important to us, as we want all of our guests to enjoy their stay with us. I'm sorry to hear the hotel room and on-site restaurant menu did not meet your expectations. Crystal Springs Resort offers a wide variety of dining options from the Crystal Tavern, Springs Bistro and award-winning Restaurant Latour at Grand Cascades Lodge to the Hawk's Nest and Schuss apres restaurant and bar at the all-new Red Tail Lodge at Mountain Creek.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Crystal Springs Resort soon.

Kim Uczkowski