“Great place for quiet holidays!!”
Review of Come Wright Inn

Come Wright Inn
Ranked #2 of 2 Ventnor City B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Great place for quiet holidays!!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My boyfriend and I spent 3 nights in this wonderful B&B and our experience was great! The couple who run the place are the nicest people and make you feel at home. Every room is decorated with care and detail and the bed of our room, which was the smallest of the house, was really comfortable. AC, hot water, shower, everything works very well. But the highlight of this B&B is definitely breakfast! Yummy breakfast and every morning is different. Home-made food made with lots of love!
The beach is no more than 3 minutes away and it is actually very nice. We were there in August and it was extremely quiet for that time of the year. And the casinos are 10 minutes away by car, so the action is close enough if you want some :)
All in all, I highly recommend this place!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mtejera

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Reviewed August 29, 2012

My husband and I spent a much needed weekend away at this bed and breakfast. The breakfast was amazing and the innkeepers made us feel so welcomed and special. It's perfectly located close to the beach and it is so quiet and peaceful. We can't wait to come back!!!
Jessica and Patrick

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank JessicaAsenMulhern
New Jersey
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I stayed at Come Wright Inn as a last minute decision to stay in or near AC and it was a great choice. It's a charming little B&B not too far from the casinos (about 15 minutes depending on traffic), the hosts were super friendly and the breakfast was great. It's definitely not a casino - and that is what I liked about it. The price was right too. It's two blocks from the beach and not a far run along the boardwalk to AC or Lucy the Elephant.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank imset
White Haven, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 20, 2012

My wife and I shared a romantic getaway weekend at this well kept Victorian Bed and Breakfast. The breakfasts were gourmet and there is a nice afternoon tea for a little pick me up before going out on the boardwalk or casinos for the evening.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank JPC55
Wilmington, Delaware
Reviewed September 6, 2010

My wifeand I celebrated our wedding anniversary at this lovely B&B . After we arrived we learned of another couple whose car had broken down and the hosts arranged for a auto mechanic to help them and get them a loaner car. GREAT SERVICE.This B&B was restful,tranquil and well appointed .Two blocks from the beach. Owners called us in morning to make sure we know how to get there and offer early check in so we could see more of the Air Show.Air Show was fun. We enjoyed dining at Lamberti's in Margate after running over to one of the casino's for a few hours. Tea time was good with delicious lemon chiffon. Our room was great and the breakfast was delightful The bed was very comfortable. The neighborhood is undergoing transformation. The decor includes antiques, many plants, and fun items such as a barber's chair and a standing suit of armor Parking was afforded by a parking pass to the streets. Jim & Carole

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
3 Thank James C
Westfield, New Jersey
Reviewed August 29, 2010

My husband and I needed a two day get-away during the summer. Before we even arrived, the owners helped us find the right service station to fix our car which had broken down en route! The inn was lovely, inviting, and tranquil. Very close to the boardwalk and beach.... close enough to walk or bike ride to Atlantic City and yet far enough from the hustle and bustle of the noisy casinos. The owners were so friendly and accommodating to our special dietary needs, it was indeed a pleasure to stay there. The beds were very comfortable - better than most. The neighborhood seems on the upswing with lots of remodeling and reclaiming of old buildings going on. The bedrooms are named for places in Pride and Prejudice. The rest of the decor is an eclectic mix of fine antiques, beautiful plants, and quirky artifacts like an old barber's chair and a standing suit of armor. Alice and Fred

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
7 Thank alicemiller52
New York
Reviewed March 15, 2010

I travel on business regularly, and spend an average of 50+ days a year in hotels. When I travel on business I regularly stay in 5 star hotels with all the amenities. This was a trip for pleasure, I took my wife away for a weekend. I found the Come Wright Inn via an internet search and it immediately appealed to me. It looked different from the 'big box' hotels that I am used to staying at, it seemed more homey, more relaxing, and more comfortable than the best 5 star could ever be. The Come Wright Inn did not disappoint me. Our room (The Pemberly Suite) was comfortable and homey, we also had the Hunsford Room.
Each morning we had breakfast made for us, and it was delicious. We were asked about our dining preferances and custom breakfasts were made for my wife and I. The were more than happy to accomodate our preferences and needs. The weekend we stayed there was nothing short of wonderful. We were truly made to feel like honored guests.

We will definitely return to the inn.

Michael

Resorts Casino Hotel
Resorts Casino Hotel
#3 of 49 in Atlantic City
Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel

Been to Come Wright Inn? Share your experiences!