“Yum!”
Review of Malelani Cafe - CLOSED

Malelani Cafe
Cuisines: European
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Food was delicious and service was very friendly. I ate alone here, sitting at table outside. Enjoyable experience.

There are newer reviews for Malelani Cafe

Reviewed August 8, 2013

It's not easy to find good place for food with kids in this area, we tried for the breakfast. I recommend the crispy french toast, you have choice between rice and almonds. I prefer the second one. Service ok also.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

My husband had the special, a roast beef sandwich, and I had the Moussaka, which was very good and accompanied with a delicious Greek salad. The teas and coffees available are wonderful and the prices were reasonable. The café is comfortable and casual. It was walking distance from our Inn.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Great spot for brunch, lunch or coffee close to the beach in the north end of Ventnor. Crispy French Toast is a specialty.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I have tried Malelani a couple times now and each time I feel like I'm "giving the food another shot." For breakfast, it is hard to find a simple dish like two eggs any style, meat, and toast. No homefries, no omelets, just quiche. My last visit was for dinner and I ordered the split pea soup which the server shamelessly heated in the microwave. I then had the chicken gyro which was basically an overstuffed pita with mostly lettuce and onions. Chicken was dry, cucumber sauce did not come on the side, and the overall experience was unenjoyable. I will not be trying Malelani agin.