All reviewsbeach tagsatlantic citybeach chairsbreakfast was deliciousmain buildingoutdoor showeroff street parkinghalf blockshort drivethe location is perfectoff seasonjersey shoreenjoyed my staymini vacationbeach passesventnoragnes
Reviewed February 24, 2011

The Carisbrooke Inn was referred by a friend who just went on the internet and saw it. We had an amazing time. It was easy to find. The staff was very accommodating with our arrival time and our personal needs. They were very friendly and at ease. The rooms were so serene and it is located right by the boardwalk , so we were able to take a walk after breakfast. Breakfast was fresh and delicious and everything is laid out for your pleasure, tea, soothing music and a beautiful front window while you sit and eat your meal. It is very old fashion and well kept in the design, which is great if your from a big city like us.The Palm Restaurant which is one of the optional packages we highly recommend. The food and service there is ah-mazing! We will definitely be back and we will bring another couple with us for another getaway from the big busy city.

Reviewed February 22, 2011

Stayed at the Carisbrooke Inn for a long weekend of leisure and gambling. The accommodations were great! The staff was very courteous and the in-room massages were amazing! The breakfast was great and filling and the proximity to the Atlantic City Casinos was amazing (walking distance.) It's just far away enough from Casinos to be quiet, but close enough to stroll right into Casino. Highly recommended and will definitely be stopping by again.

Reviewed February 20, 2011

My friends had stayed at Carisbrooke faithfully for several years, so I didn't hesitate to reserve two rooms for my brother and I when we had a family event to attend. Quiet, quaint and of course very friendly and warm service. And, a wonderful breakfast to top it off.

Reviewed February 18, 2011

We stayed at the Carisbrooke Inn and it was a great time. We stayed in room 8 which was so cozy and beautiful. Everything was clean, smelled great and looked terrific. The bed was comfortable. They have dvd's you can watch and there are snacks and drinks out. It is surely a place I would love to go back to. John is awesome and a real pleasant guy. This is a perfect place to stay if you just want to get away for a little bit and relax. This bed and breakfast is so unique. It feels very private as well. I enjoyed it a lot and would tell anyone whos looking for a good place to stay to go there. I will be telling everyone I know what a great place it is.

Reviewed January 28, 2011

We stayed in Room #5 and had a great stay. The bathroom was small but it was very clean. This is our second stay at Carisbrooke. John (the innkeeper) was very accomodating because we didn't get into town until late (babysitter issues). We stayed 2 days and on the second day us and our friends had the inn to ourselves. My husband actually forgot his suit but John called us and let us know and he even mailed it to us. Service doesn't get any better! I'm a light sleeper so it was a little noisy on the second floor when the staff was cleaning the rooms (we stayed on the first floor last visit). Our friends who stayed on the 3rd floor said they didn't hear anything. The food was tasty...I love the french toast. We spent alot of time at the casinos which is only about a 10 minute drive. I'm a nursing mother so it was very convenient that a fridge and microwave was available on the 2nd floor. We had a very nice time. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple