Downbeach Inn(Atlantic City)
$50
Hotels.com
$85
$75
Rodeway Inn Oceanview(Atlantic City)
$45
$43
RodewayInn
  • Breakfast included
Quality Inn Flamingo(Atlantic City)
$45
$47
EconoLodge
$70
  • Pool
Surrey Beach House(Ventnor City)
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
Come Wright Inn(Ventnor City)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbeach tagsatlantic citybeach chairsbreakfast was deliciousmain buildingoutdoor showeroff street parkinghalf blockshort drivethe location is perfectoff seasonjersey shoreenjoyed my staymini vacationbeach passesventnoragnes
Reviewed February 20, 2011

My friends had stayed at Carisbrooke faithfully for several years, so I didn't hesitate to reserve two rooms for my brother and I when we had a family event to attend. Quiet, quaint and of course very friendly and warm service. And, a wonderful breakfast to top it off.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 18, 2011

We stayed at the Carisbrooke Inn and it was a great time. We stayed in room 8 which was so cozy and beautiful. Everything was clean, smelled great and looked terrific. The bed was comfortable. They have dvd's you can watch and there are snacks and drinks out. It is surely a place I would love to go back to. John is awesome and a real pleasant guy. This is a perfect place to stay if you just want to get away for a little bit and relax. This bed and breakfast is so unique. It feels very private as well. I enjoyed it a lot and would tell anyone whos looking for a good place to stay to go there. I will be telling everyone I know what a great place it is.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 28, 2011

We stayed in Room #5 and had a great stay. The bathroom was small but it was very clean. This is our second stay at Carisbrooke. John (the innkeeper) was very accomodating because we didn't get into town until late (babysitter issues). We stayed 2 days and on the second day us and our friends had the inn to ourselves. My husband actually forgot his suit but John called us and let us know and he even mailed it to us. Service doesn't get any better! I'm a light sleeper so it was a little noisy on the second floor when the staff was cleaning the rooms (we stayed on the first floor last visit). Our friends who stayed on the 3rd floor said they didn't hear anything. The food was tasty...I love the french toast. We spent alot of time at the casinos which is only about a 10 minute drive. I'm a nursing mother so it was very convenient that a fridge and microwave was available on the 2nd floor. We had a very nice time. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 14, 2010

My wife and I stayed at the Carisbrooke the weekend of Decemeber 11th and 12th,2010. This is about the 4th time we stayed and it was awesome as usual... We had the whole BandB to ourselves! it was awesome, John upgraded us to a suite because our original room was being upgraded. The food is awesome and make sure you try some of John's homemade wine! Sid and willie, the new dog addition are awesome! We ate at Sage restaurant, a half a block from the BandB, a local continental restaurant, it is BYOB. The food is outrageous! Thanks to the Carisbrooke for giving us a great, much needed weekend getaway. We will definately be back!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 6, 2010

We stayed here for 5 days, and the accommodations and service are first rate .... the breakfast served was huge, varied, and beautifully prepared .... the host and his staff couldn't have been nicer and more accommodating ... we were VERY pleased and will stay there again!!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple