All reviewsbeach tagsatlantic citybeach chairsbreakfast was deliciousmain buildingoutdoor showeroff street parkinghalf blockshort drivethe location is perfectoff seasonjersey shoreenjoyed my staymini vacationbeach passesventnoragnes
Reviewed November 3, 2017

This place is a classic B&B.
The owners put a lot of love into the place and it shows.
They take a personal touch and will go out of their way to accommodate your needs.
BTW, the muffins during breakfast are phenomenal!

Room Tip: There's a room with a steam shower!
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2017

I enjoyed my stay. Rm #10 was especially nice, roomy and clean. The food was good and the staff was friendly and accommodating. I recommend this B&B. Nice features especially the porch and view of the beach.

Room Tip: recommend room#10
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 17, 2017

I booked last minute (1pm) of the day of our arrival. I needed a late check in with a romantic package for my anniversary. I had never stayed at a B & B so I was unsure of what to expect. The Inn Keeper/owner John was very patient as I discussed the options with my coworkers around me browsing through pictures and side conversations along the way. We arrived at 12:30am. All of the check in instructions were provided with no problems including parking information. We opened the door to find soft lights, soft music, rose petals on the bed with champagne, cheese and fruit platter just as planned. The next day breakfast reservations were on time as promised and you can see the ocean from the front room. The house was clean, bathroom was immaculate, and the B & B was pleasantly quiet. We would definitely stay here again and look forward to going back. THANK YOU SO MUCH JOHN!! It was a pure pleasure!

Room Tip: Room 9 is wonderful with a rain forest showerhead and a sauna.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

This was our third stay at Carisbrooke and first during summer. As usual it was a lovely stay, but especially wonderful because we were able to use the beach. The staff was helpful and accommodating and all the extras are great. Cookies and fruit in the parlor when you arrive and the happy hour with wine and cheese as well as some other treats is always a wonderful touch. I loved that my husband and I could just pick up a beach chair and beach towel ( yes, provided by the inn) and walk one building up to the beach. It happened to be a glorious day and so relaxing. Then we came back to wine, cheese, and a yummy hot artichoke dip during the happy hour. Our stay ended with a wonderful breakfast in the morning from the menu as well as fruit and fresh baked muffins. It's always a wonderful time, like being at home minus all the work. Yes, the inn has some dents and dings as does your home, but it's clean and the rooms are beautifully furnished. We will continue to come and relax at the Carisbrooke.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2017

Very nice breakfast, very accommodating service,comfy room and on the beach block - hard to beat! Great selection at breakfast, plus home made cookies + wine and crackers in the afternoon. Definitely the best B & B on the island.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family