“We LOVE the Surrey Beach House”
Review of Surrey Beach House

Surrey Beach House
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Ventnor City
GreenLeadersBronze level
Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey
“We LOVE the Surrey Beach House”
Reviewed August 3, 2011

My wife and I discovered the Surrey Beach House last year in 2010 and this place is a hidden gem. We have stayed here several times and you cannot beat the hospitality, the cleanliness of the rooms, the location (30 second walk to the beach, free beach tags), and the charming low key town of Ventnor. They have a shaded porch and a sunny deck on the second floor that overlooks the ocean and one of the best parts is it is a few minutes away from the restaurants in Margate City, and the Borgata. The Surrey is a great place for couples and families and is a perfect weekend getaway. Whenever we leave we can't wait to go back!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Sicklerville, New Jersey
Reviewed June 16, 2011

Surrey Beach House was a great place to stay. The room was very clean and had charming decor. We were within walking distance to many fine places to eat as well. I would recommend Surrey Beach House to anyone staying in Ventnor as well as anyone planning to go to Atlantic City for the night.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
KevinPalek, General Manager at Surrey Beach House, responded to this review, June 18, 2011
I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Surrey Beach House, and thank you for the recommendations. We really appreciate your positive review. It was a pleasure having you as a guest, and we look forward to having you stay with us again soon.
Voorhees, New Jersey
Reviewed June 16, 2011

Came down for Memorial weekend and this place is a hidden gem!.....The manager Kevin was great. He pointed us in all the right directions and didn't miss a beat! I can't wait for our next trip we will surely be back and Surrey is our new vacation home when we come to Atlantic City!!!.......Great Job Kevin keep it up!

Sicklerville, New Jersey
Reviewed June 1, 2011

I stayed at the Surrey Beach House memorial day weekend with friends. The place is awesome and very resonable! It is on the beach block. The rooms are clean and the staff is very friendly and accomodating. I would recommend staying here to anyone, for one night or multiple weeks, you can't go wrong at the Surrey Beach House!!!!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
KevinPalek, General Manager at Surrey Beach House, responded to this review, June 4, 2011
Thank you for your kind feedback, it is greatly appreciated. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It was a pleasure to have you as a guest and we really appreciate you staying with us at Surrey Beach House. I look forward to your next visit. Thanks Again.
Hackettstown, New Jersey
Reviewed May 22, 2011

The location was perfect and every store you need is in walking distance. The Manage was available and always provided the best information, he kept us informed on whats hot, where to go and who to see. The beach and boardwalk is 20 feet away and a 2 mile walk gets you to any casino or boardwalk attraction. We will defiantly be back here!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
kaptainavy, Manager at Surrey Beach House, responded to this review, May 31, 2011
Thank you for telling us about your stay. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your vacation at the Surrey Beach House. We really appreciate your positive review. It was a pleasure having you as our guest. I hope that you come back and stay with us again soon.
Hightstown, New Jersey
Reviewed April 25, 2011

Never did I anticipate a week in this little beach town, out of season, to be such a pleasant surprise. Kevin...hotel manager, was a delight from the onset via a phone call, without solicitation, he upgraded my room and answered all my questions with graciousness, intelligence and an obvious interest to assure my stay to be a memorable one...and that it was! Upon arrival, Kevin was there anticipating any inquiries and egar to assist me with baggage. My room was decorated beautifully and clean, clean, clean. I will return.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
SurreyBeachHouse, Manager at Surrey Beach House, responded to this review, April 28, 2011
Thank you for your kind words. It was a great pleasure to have you be apart of the Surrey Beach House family during your vacation. I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your vacation with us. We really appreciate your positive review. I most definitely look forward to you staying with us again soon.
Voorhees, New Jersey
Reviewed February 28, 2011

The Surrey Beach House was a great stay....I would recommend it to anyone. Clean, friendly, and just far enough away from the city that it would be great as a family summer local. Yet it is close enough that you have all the hustle and bustle you could need. We needed directions and suggestions and we got it all from Mr. Palek. He was wonderful. He pointed us in the right direction and we were not disappointed. We WILL be back again very soon. Thank you for a great stay Mr. Palek.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
SurreyBeachHouse, Manager at Surrey Beach House, responded to this review, March 2, 2011
Thank you for your positive feedback. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in beautiful Ventnor. it was a pleasure to have you as a guest and we really appreciate you staying with us at Surrey Beach House. I hope that you will stay with us again in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ventnor City
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City
#5 of 50 in Atlantic City
4.0 of 5 bubbles 16,229 reviews

Been to Surrey Beach House? Share your experiences!