“The best Chinese food anywhere around Montclair NJ”

T.S. Ma Chinese Cuisine
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Description: T.S. Ma presents a menu that features top-notch Chinese fare that focuses on serving the freshest, healthiest and most authentic cuisine available. The delectable dishes on the extensive menu are prepared with today's tastes and health concerns in mind. T.S. Ma uses only the freshest ingredients with absolutely no canned vegetables. Every dish is prepared and cooked with cholesterol and trans-fat free Canola oil, resulting in less fat while still maintaining its delicious and authentic flavor. The restaurant is a five-time winner of Best Chinese Restaurant and Best Chinese Take-Out in the Best of Essex Reader's Choice Awards. They offer the convenience of online ordering and delivery seven days week for lunch and dinner.
“The best Chinese food anywhere around Montclair NJ”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Excellent service, really fresh excellent food. A bit more expensive but totally worth it. (I don't know about atmosphere, we order take-out).

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank Suzeliseg

Little fallls nj
“A Hidden Gem”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is a little hard to find because it is set back in a very small shopping plaza but the food was excellent. Even though the space is small it was not overly loud. The food was outstanding. We love Chinese food and have not found a restaurant in a very long time that serves delicious Chinese Food. It is apparent that everything is fresh and prepared at the time of ordering. The crispy beef with tangerine sauce and chili peppers was outstanding. My husband ordered his standard sweet and sour chicken and it was very good as well. It was served with a delicious sauce that appeared to be home made. Soups were delicious as well. They were served piping hot and the wonton skins were so delicate they melted in your mouth. The chicken and corn soup could have easily served three instead of two. My only complaint is that service was lacking and not very friendly. It is very obvious that if you are a regular they fall all over you but as first timers we were basically ignored. We would definitely make a return trip.

• Visited July 2014
TSMaChinese, Public Relations Manager at T.S. Ma Chinese Cuisine, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Thank you for your kind words regarding our restaurant. We strive to prepare fresh, healthy, and authentic Chinese cuisine while maintaining the highest standards in customer satisfaction. I apologize for the poor service you received. Rest assured we will take your words to heart and will work to improve our service until it matches the quality of our food.
Bloomfield, New Jersey, United States
“horrible customer service, didn't even get a chance to eat the food”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

OMG! what a horrible online ordering experience. I submitted my order online and after the order was complete I noticed that I ordered the general tsp's shrimp not chicken. I called the restaurant within 6 minutes of making my order to tell them that I made a mistake, that I am allergic to shrimp and to please update my order. I was told that the order was out the door already and they couldn't change it. First of all, on a Friday night how could they possibly have received the order, cooked it fresh, packaged it all up and had it out the door on it's way in 6 minutes? Second both people I spoke with on the phone were very rude. When I asked how it could possibly be on its way already, they replied they were slow and cooked it right away...but even though they were slow they refused to call the driver back and fix the order. When I said I would refuse to pay, the person raised his voice and started yelling (yes, I yelled back). I have never had such a bad experience ordering food anywhere. I would never try to eat there again.

• Visited May 2014
West Orange, New Jersey
“Delectable Chinese Cuisine”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Local Chinese restaurants are ubiquitous in NJ, but not many rise to the level of T.S. Ma. The food is prepared with great care using fresh ingredients. I have had many meals here, and the excellence is consistent. The atmosphere at this small BYOB is very pleasant and the service is attentive. The menu is extensive and filled with both commonplace and exotic items that have never disappointed me. This is about as close to a can't miss dining experience that you can get.

• Visited February 2014
TSMaChinese, Public Relations Manager at T.S. Ma Chinese Cuisine, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Thank you for your kind words. We strive at T.S. Ma to deliver fresh, healthy and authentic food on a daily basis. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Regards,
T.S. Ma Management
Montclair, New Jersey
“Not greasy”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Good food- never had a bad meal. Steamed veggies/chicken Brown garlic sauce is really good.Our "go to" place for Chinese.

• Visited September 2013