“Delicious food - Something for everyone”

Four Seasons Kebab House
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 6, 2014

This was my first time at the Four Seasons Kebab House. I was there for lunch with my sister, my niece and great niece. The service was excellent and the waiter made sure we had a high-chair right away. He was also more than accommodating when we wanted to move tables. (FYI - sitting near the front windows can be drafty).

Two of us had the steak kebabs with greens and my sister had the shish kebab. They had no problem substituting baba ganoush for the rice that comes with the meal. Our meals were excellent but the portion sizes for lunch are quite small. We ended up ordering another 10 pieces of steak kebob with salad and baba ganoush to share among the 3 of us. Overall it was a very good experience and we will most definitely be back.

There are newer reviews for Four Seasons Kebab House

Reviewed December 11, 2013

This place was a very pleasant surprise. We went in for a quick bite at lunch time and had fantastic baba ganoush and feta in filo dough. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

We had many meals at this wonderful place and we were never disappointed, food is fresh and the service is always good. The owner is always helpful.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

We were looking for a local restaurant to go to after a middle school graduation and not many places were open after 8PM on weeknight. The place was quiet but then again this wasn't a peak hour for dinner but we needed a place close to the train station for our return trip to NYC.
Menu is quite varied and we each ordered different things ranging from a simple salad to mixed chicken and lamb, lamb kebab, and a lamb platter. Service was nothing special but we found the food to be well prepared and very tasty. Lamb was particularly tender and not overcooked which has happened to us at many other middle eastern restaurants.
We had come from an unairconditioned graduation ceremony and when we got to the restaurant felt the room was warm. At first we were told the A/C was on at its maximum but shortly after that someone checked and voila system was adjusted and we were very comfortable.
Would recommend this place to locals as well as anyone visiting Montclair and looking for a restaurant within walking distance to the train station.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I love Middle Eastern food and was drawn in by the the outside appearance and was eager to try the food. At first we weren't too sure since the restaurant only had a couple of seated tables which is usually a bad sign. However, we decided to give it a try. It wasn't too long before we regretted our decision. The service was rude, not a smile or happy face in the entire place. The food was blah. Nothing to write home about. My boyfriend and I frequent a wonderful Turkish restaurant in Paterson, and maybe I'm spoiled, but this place's food doesn't stack up at all. We didn't finish our meals and decided to just pay and leave. We definitely won't be going back and don't recommend it. Sad - the location has potential but just not worth it.

1  Thank Marianne L