“Loved this little place!”

Four Seasons Kebab House
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My son plays travel baseball and this past weekend we need it a quick bite between a double header! If you like fresh food and good service, this is it!
I had the Greek Salad with Grilled Chicken, an appetizer of grape leaves and the usual chicken fingers and french fries! Everything was fresh and tasty! Good Price and a cute place where u can also sit on the sidewalk!

1  Thank travelinghappy

Reviewed May 1, 2012

At my son's suggestion, my wife and I had dinner here. It was good but not really special. Not much action in the middle of the week. The service was good and the food was fresh and well prepared. We were in and out pretty fast based on the pace of the food being ready.

I had the chicken kabob and the meat was juicy and well spiced. My wife had the Lamb Gyro and liked it. I tasted her lamb and it was tender.

The appetizers were good that we had, Eggplant and zucchini pancakes.

I think I would have enjoyed the meal more if we had a larger group. You can then try a larger selection of entrees and appetizers

Had the pistachio baklava and it was delicious. It would be nice if they had one or two different types.

Had the Turkish coffee, it was just like what I had in Istanbul. Still not sure why I like it.

1  Thank fnct