“Delicious sandwiches.”
Review of Sandwich Theory

Sandwich Theory
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 4, 2011

Title says it all. This place rocks! I tried the grilled chicken panini the first time I went and I loved it so much I went back for lunch again the next day. I tried one of the specials (turkey with avocado and mozzarella on a baguette) on my second go-around and again it was delicious. The prices are very reasonable, especially for the area. There is indoor seating and a few tables outside were you can take in Upper Montclair and a beautiful church across the street. They also offer a variety of pastries and sweets as will. Parking can be iffy so try to find a spot on Valley, if you can, otherwise pay a few quarters and park in the lot behind (entrances are after the post office across from Cooper Ave. and next to the Bellvue theatre). It can be crowded a bit and you might have to wait for your sandwich (10 minutes or so), but you can call ahead if you are in a rush. With a sizable daily special menu, awesome sandwiches, and reasonable pricing, there is no reason to not try Sandwich Theory (and no reason for me to stop going back over and over). I can't wait to try their breakfast sandwiches!