“Good Thai at reasonable prices...”

Morris Thai Cuisine
Ranked #78 of 150 Restaurants in Union
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I won't be coming back for the atmosphere or service which was average to below average at best but the authentic food, fresh ingredients and reasonable prices make this a regular stop on my dining calendar.

Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

My family has been coming here for more than 10 years. Always exquisite Thai food. Try the Pla Jien, steamed salmon with ginger and vegetables, so tender....mmmm! Or tamarind duck or....... Good prices too!!!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We had the most delicious dinner at Morris Thai again! We generally go with a big group and order several dishes to share amongst us! Last night was the same. Their pad thai is delicious with just the right amount of sauce. We had a delicious salmon and ginger entrée' and a crispy shrimp in chile sauce that was amazing. They always have appetizer specials and we always choose a few. We will surely go back again and again~
One side note, it is difficult to ascertain which dishes may be gluten free or dairy free....they do use coconut milk in many dishes but the gluten is tricky to explain to them. Be careful!

Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

Simply the best Thai food that I've found. For me, when considering that they have to use local ingredients, it's better than most places that I went to in Thailand.

Yes, they have Christmas lights up all year round, and the atmosphere isn't fancy, but I go there for the food first and I have no complaints. For those who've taken issue with the service, it may be a cultural thing, but something I've noticed over the years is that they will never rush you out of the door, so if you want your check, you'll have to ask for it. Once, our party was there enjoying ourselves, and when I finally asked for the check, I also asked what time they were closing that night. The owner told me that they had closed an hour ago. Never even a hint of irritation that we were keeping them there. It's a nice change of pace from the usual NJ routine where they try to shove you out of the door.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I've eaten here with friends multiple times over the years and the food is never an issue, although sometimes the level of spice is surprising. Today, we had to ask multiple times for one person's food and for the check. It didn't seem particularly busy, rather it was like the staff wasn't paying attention to what we were asking for. Weird...

Been to Morris Thai Cuisine? Share your experiences!