“Love sliders”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Ranked #93 of 148 Restaurants in Union
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I love sliders and this White Castle never misses the mark. It's open 24 hours a day and the drive thru service at night is very prompt and the orders are always right.

Reviewed May 7, 2012

I'm addicted, what can I say? They get the cheese nice and melted on the jalapeno cheese burgers.

And be surprised by the sweet potato fries and hot cocoa, both surprisingly good.

Reviewed January 13, 2012

I have been eating these little burgers since the mid seventies. When your young and broke, this was the place to go. Now I'm old and still broke, LOL and still go. They are steamed cooked. I do not think it makes a difference regarding a healthy meal. It just tastes great. Have it with a milkshake and onion rings and you wil be in heaven. Happy travels!

Been to White Castle? Share your experiences!