“Something has changed”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Usually eat here about once per month. The last time we were there, it's obvious to me something has changed here. Service always good but quality of food has dropped. Even the salad I loved isn't quite right. Too many places around to give them another chance

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Our family of 5 ate here for dinner. Of course we got the Bloomin' Onion (you just have to) and it was quickly devoured. Two of us ordered steaks, one a chicken dish, one a pork and the other a kids chicken strips dinner. Everything arrived as ordered. Service was good. We really enjoyed the dining experience. We keep coming back to Outback for its reliable quality and reasonable prices....and of course the Bloomin' Onion!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Met a friend here 2 weekends ago, Had a 45 min. wait, but managed to get 2 seats at bar while waiting. Drink specials were good. Had the small prime rib with sweet potatoe. The prime rib was cooked just right and melt in my mouth, sweet potatoe was on small side , but good.
Servers and hosts were very attentative. Will return when in area.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

I go here all the time. The food is always excellent and the staff is always great. I even had a server give me 2 refills at a time because I'm always asking for them

Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

We never have had a problem at this outback. Always good service and a great meal. We suggest the 6 ounce sirloin. Small steak but its only 10.99 and it comes w a side and salad. Plus...they have a lot of coupons for free bloomin onions and a few dollars off if you are signed up to their email.