“Just the right spice”

Ranked #8 of 28 Restaurants in Turnersville
Beachwood, New Jersey
“Just the right spice”
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

We tried this restaurant based on TA reviews. We're glad we did. The dishes were plentiful and very tasty. Those who asked for spice got them as ordered. The only downside is service was strange. One dish came out, then 3 minutes later, the rest came out.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank cflum

Woodbury NJ
“Gourmet Experience at Bargain Prices”
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

This is our local go-to place. Upon arrival you feel like a part of the family that operates the place. Our usual appetizers include the steamed dumplings which, along with the sauce, rivals those we use to enjoy at the infamous Suzanne Foo's establishments in Philly. We have tried many of the entrees with great success. At this sitting I had the curry peanut chicken dish which was spectacular. My wife had the beef with broccoli dish of which the tasty meat was tender, complemented by fresh and crisp vegetables in a delicious sauce. The presentation of the dishes along with the quality made you feel like you were eating in a much higher priced gourmet restaurant.

They also have a great dessert selection.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank EJKWoodbury
“Thai basil fried rice. ”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

So I had the thai basil fried rice and it was delicious. The spicy level was just right since I am allergic to shrimp they substituted the shrimp for more chicken. I would have given them a full 5 score but another thai place I have been to claims that.
This place prices are very reasonable. If you don't want to waste time waiting for your food simply call ahead before going.
Actually I am on my way for another fried rice.

2 Thank Perez A
Nj
“Simple Chinese take out place”
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Try as they might, the only good food they can make is the traditional Chinese take out food. They are horrible at everything else.

Turnersville, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Probably the worst food I had ever eaten. Service was slow and owner was rude. I will never go here again.I heard of people getting sick here. What are they serving, TRASH ?

• Visited November 2013