“Quality has Gone Down!”

New Gretna Munchies
Tuckerton, New Jersey
“Quality has Gone Down!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

We just stopped here the other day. I used to get lunch or breakfast sandwiches from them a lot, but stopped going because I couldn't stand the smell of the place. Either the owner or one of the workers chain smokes in a room off to the side, but it still imbues the place with the smell of smoke. Still, we decided to stop to get a couple of things -- a buttered roll and a bottled coffee drink. Well, you'd think, what could go wrong with that? First, the place still smells, though I didn't see that man there. The coffee drink, I was told, tasted bad -- it was one of those bottled Starbucks cappucino drinks. My friend said it tasted like spoiled milk. I went ahead and tasted the buttered roll, which, by the way, was not one that was sitting already buttered for hours -- they buttered it right then and there. The butter tasted rancid. I had to spit out what I had in my mouth and throw out the roll. So the two very simple items we bought there were so bad we couldn't eat or drink either. A waste of money! I won't go there again.

• Visited August 2013

“Great food! Philly cheesesteaks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

This little deli has great food, straight from Philly favors! The owners are from a family that owned cheesesteak shop in south Philly . friendly owners, and Taylor pork roll and cheese to die for! The best you'll get! Cheesesteaks great, and chic cheesesteaks. Hoagies large and great to pick up before you head out canoeing. Fries good, soups, they have lottery and snacks and ice and drinks to grab on your way too, picnic tables with umbrellas to eat outside!

• Visited June 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
“Best of the Best in south Jersey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2010

I'm from Nashville TN. had a chance to stop at Munchies in new jersey this summer with my family, we all got lunch a Philly cheese stake roast pork sandwich 2 meatball sandwiches and a pork roll, the food was the best we ever had the Philly stake sandwich was the best i ever had, if we are ever back in new jersey we will stop there again!!
Danny Di

3 Thank dannydi
New Jersey
“Pork Roll Sandwich”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2009

Best pork roll sandwich ever. An important staple in a NJ breakfast.

3 Thank ScienceTeacherSurfs