“Bad Night”

Tuckerton, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad Night”
Reviewed December 13, 2010

It Must have been a bad night for me..Before Ordering my Pizza i looked up a couple pizza places around town since i am new in this area after reading most of the reviews i decided to order from mystic island pizza well my pizza was cold and my french fries were soggy never will i order from there again!

1 Thank ioxijessixoi

Little Egg Harbor, NJ
“Good pizza, good service”
Reviewed October 10, 2010

Their pizza is pretty good, the people are very nice. I wanted something that is not on the menu and they made it for me. We like it there.

tuckerton, New Jersey, USA
“COCKROACH baked in Stromboli”
Reviewed August 15, 2010

WORSE place EVER. I just ordered diner there and found a
COCKROACH in my food. After calling them, they offered to make me a new Stromboli. ARE you kidding me? I demanded my money back and called the board of health. After puking several times, I wanted to warn everyone else about this place. THEY ARE DIRTY n NASTY. DO NOT order there. They should be shut down, I feel so violated, I hope they go out of business!!!!!!

4 Thank zoey3113
Little Egg Harbor
“The ONLY place for good Italian food in town”
Reviewed January 16, 2009

I dine at Mystic PIzza at least twice a week....being a local and hate to cook. Food is excellent, the service is very friendly and warm. Great family owned business. They are responsible for at least ten pounds around my middle!

nyc