“Expected More...”

Ranked #7 of 48 Restaurants in Tuckerton
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Stopped in to the "Grapevine" earlier this month. I've heard about this restaurant for years from co-workers and since I was passing by my wife and I decided to stop in. The wait staff did a very nice job and we were seated quickly. Our waitress was very attentive. The food my wife had garners an average. An investment in a "chiller" for the salad would improve it immensely. My fish dish was actually very good. i liked the vaulted ceilings. The restaurant is a diamond in the rough and with small changes get back to being what people raved about. I'll be back to see if things get better and I hope they do.

There are newer reviews for Grapevine Sea-Mart

Reviewed July 8, 2012

The Grapevine used to be a great dinner locale. Good food, fresh seafood, etc. Now it has moved toward more bar food and the same menu as every other restaurant in the area. No more creative chef dishes. Just a ho hum list of stuff you have seen at every other restaurant.

1  Thank gzgirl
Reviewed June 12, 2012

My wife and I stopped in one day last week as we wanted to try their food. We sat at the bar and were greated by a very friendly bartender. We ordered a chicken sandwich which had no flavor or spices of which we were surprised along with a pizza which was great and would recomend.
The issue was the people in the bar were extremely loud and obnoxious as about every other word was [--]. the kitchen help brought out a rack of clean glasses only to set the on top of the bar trash can. The floors were very dirty and the staff members were walking around not busy as there was opportunity to clean up. The bar can't control the crowd but it got to the point where we were ready to get up and walk out.
The local crowd of retired people were only interested in being louder then the person they were talking to as well of days gone by.

Won't be rushing back anytime.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

We are local and get delivery from Grape Vine a lot. The chowder is great as is the mussels and pizza!

Reviewed April 22, 2012

The Grapevine has been around for many years and changed owners a couple of times. I'm glad that I gave this restaurant another chance as the food is top notch. Perfect for a special nice. Wait staff are all professional and nice. Prices are a little high but it's worth it for the quality of food that you are getting. Crab cakes are some of the best I've ever had. Steaks are consistantly awesome and the calamari is the BEST!!!