“Very Good”

Panini Bay Waterfront Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Panini Bay Waterfront Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 47 Restaurants in Tuckerton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Green Street
Description: We Are Currently Closed for the Season ~ We Thank You All for Joining Us This Year, See You in the Spring!
Reviewed May 23, 2013

This place is very good and they have a great view. Don't go there expecting only paninis though. They have a lot of other great food. In fact, I don't remember there being a lot of paninis on the menu, which was dissapointing at first, but I got over it when I tasted the other good food. It also may be a BYO, I can't remember.

2  Thank Babourouno

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We are anxiously awaiting the reopening of our favorite restaurant- damaged by Hurricane Sandy (as so many of us at the shore were in October), we are eager to return to this wonderful restaurant. When we want to take out-of-town friends to have a delicious dinner on the water, we head for Panini Bay. Though it is small and you need to make a reservation with sufficent lead time, it is well worth the advance planning. The menu is diverse and each entree is unique and superbly prepared.

3  Thank Greg A
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I love to eat here. Especially since they began taking reservations. Delicious food and great service. They should give you soup or salad with your entree for the price of the meals but that doesn't stop me from going. Best appetizer is the proscuitto crustini with fig preserves and gorgonzola cheese (YUMMY!). BYOB is also a plus.

3  Thank Kimberly B
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Panini Bay makes the worlds best clam sauce. We always travel there by boat form Long Beach Island and have been going there since their inception. When I was in Naples Italy last year, I tried to see how PB's clam sauce would compare to the originators of the dish. PB makes it better. Perhaps it is because the clams are only a day old; but whatever the reason, it is the best in the world. The new owners Emily and Ivars Johnson have put their hearts, soul, and creativity to making it better each year! Rich Oelkers

1  Thank 187RichardO
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We were staying at a B&B in Tuckerton for a wedding and found Panini Bay while exploring the surrounding area. While it looks unassuming from the outside, we were pleasantly surprised at our great dining experience! The bruschetta with proscuitto, fig jam, and gorgonzola and the linguini with clams were DELICIOUS. The apple cheesecake was some of the best cake either my husband or I had ever had. The only thing that was just ok was the tomato and mozzeralla salad (a little heavy on the dressing). The view from the porch dining area was gorgeous at sunset. Be sure to BYOB! We thought that it being BYOB was a plus since it cut down on the expense. We would definitely dine there again!!