“Excellent Antipasto lunch!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2013

My wife and I stopped in to Mamma Flora's on a Saturday while in the area for a wedding. Wanting to eat lightly, we decided to share an antipasto salad. It was excellent! It was a bit slow in the restaurant, but our server was super attentive, making sure we had cheese, bread, re-fills on drinks etc. In the end it wasn't a light lunch - because the salad was huge - but that's not a bad thing! The price was excellent too. They're kind of hidden at the end of a strip mall, so they're a bit hard to find. We new about them because we were staying at a hotel near the Trenton airport and the hotel had given us a delivery menu from Momma Flora's. I'm glad we ate there and would recommend it to anyone wanting to enjoy a good Italian meal!

There are newer reviews for Mamma Flora's Trattoria

Reviewed June 29, 2013

BYOB! There is a decent wine store next door.

I was traveling through town and went to this restaurant based on the reviews.

I almost walked out. It is in a strip mall and the atmosphere is rather low-brow. I ordered some pasta, which came with a salad. The salad looked like it had been thrown together a few hours earlier - nothing special at all. The pasta was very good, though, and was a huge portion. I was impressed. And glad I didn't leave, of course.

It was vodka sauce, though. Hard to mess that up. Take this for what you will....

2  Thank TBDWorldTraveler
Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

We got the Brooklyn pizza on a whim for take out. We had never been to this restaurant before although we shop in the same shopping center. A friend recommended this place highly. It was a very good recommendation! Since the pizza was so good for take out, we are inclined to go there and enjoy the restaurant itself. Don't let the location fool you… This is a great place!

1  Thank JaeReviews
Reviewed January 20, 2013

This restaurant looks like a pizzeria in a shopping mall. But wait! There' s more! Not only do they deliver on time (locally) but one time in several years they forgot to deliver my desert. I called just to ask that they credit us for the next time we eat there, instead they sent a driver right back out with my desert. Excellent customer service. And that's another thing, they have freshly made deserts that you can't find (and I know I could never make) every week. Not like the deserts you find in diners that look like works of art but taste like brown sweet dough. Mama Flora's deserts are made by a true baker. The weekly dinner specials are so tempting I have a hard time deciding on which one to get. The pizza is so good that when we have parties or a game night we'll order from them and everyone asks where in the world we got this pizza. We had a 10 year anniversary party and Mama Flora's catered that, provided a waitress, and the night went so smoothly. Food was excellent, waitress was professional and proactive. This is our favorite local restaurant, the owner Gary does all that he can to make sure you come back again and again. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Patti E
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Went to enjoy good music and good food, there was a nice group of people and we had good seats for the music.