“Oh My, A Real Tomato Pie”
Review of Pete's Steak House

Pete's Steak House
Ranked #13 of 258 Restaurants in Trenton
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“Oh My, A Real Tomato Pie”
Reviewed December 18, 2011

I will drive an hour each way for one of Pete's Tomato Pies. They are simply that good. I absolutely love the chunk Italian sausage tomato pie. The crust is thin and crisp, the sauce is sweet and classically Italian. They use just the right amount of cheese to make their pies the best in the area, and I have been to them all. If it's old school tomato pie you crave, then you gotta go to Pete's. The service is excellent, the beer is ice cold and you always feel like family there. They have huge sandwiches, boarded specials and the food is all prepared fresh. What else can I say?
"Godersi la vita, godendo di buon cibo." This is one of my favorite places to eat, and I am very particular about where I dine.

Mac

• Visited December 2011
2 Thank njBiker

Hamilton, New Jersey
“Low-key and very busy”
Reviewed August 19, 2011

We arrived about 6:30pm, although there wasn't a wait for a table, it took a very long time before we were greeted by our waitress, who was a little busy, but not overwhelmed. She seemed rather annoyed, and that just doesn't make for good service. An attitude adjustment might help.

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank tin_bkk
“trenton's old style family italian bar with great food, big portions, affordardable too.”
Reviewed July 31, 2011

Pete's Steak House will not disappoint unless you are looking for she she. By that I mean you come here for really good food, huge quantities, easy to share- in a dark bar and grill with an old world Italian feeling. It's a mixed crowd from blue collar to blue BMWs. But is is not the least bit fancy or pretentious. Very down home and very good sandwiches and full entrees. Knows for their cheese steaks and every bit as good as Philadelphia cheese steaks. My whole family loves it and we go back time after time. If you come from the area you will always meet an Aunt or Uncle or second counsin in the mix. Pete's is a Trenton landmark and a family run business.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank SCRAPPYJupiter
Hamilton, New Jersey
“Amazing Food, Large Portions and Great Prices”
Reviewed June 17, 2011

We live down the road and have been here many times. The food is amazing and inexpensive and the portions are HUGE!!! We have a 2 year old and have no problem bringing her. We often go with other familes and it is not too loud or too quiet for kids too.

Great place to go and would recommend to anyone!!!

• Visited June 2011
“Italian soul food!!!!”
Reviewed March 4, 2011

You have to try the chicken Parma! They have very friendly, rlaxed service that will remind you of warm little family restaurants of old.