“Wonderful”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Amici Milano, is simply the best, outstanding food, terrific people who work there and give you outstanding service and just a great athmosphere anytime you come.

I had the beef lasagna tonight and it was amazing. So was the bean soup, honestly any dish made there is the best.

And on alternate Tuesdays there is live jazz music with the legendary Bob Smith Trio.

And sometimes there is live piano music.

Amici Milano is one of the best and its always worth a try, I go at least 2 times a week.

1  Thank loveletters

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Quiet white tablecloth restaurant in the chambersburg section of Trenton. Delicious food and great service!

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Amici Milano is always a reliable place for good food, one of the only left in Chambersburg. Great to go to for a business lunch. Food is always good, not necessarily excellent every time but certainly worth the price.

3  Thank Joyce C
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I hadn't been here in quite some time as I'm not local to the Chambersburg/Trenton area, but my parents still frequent this establishment and love it. I always remembered the great food and great service. We went back to celebrate my father's birthday and the experience was even better than I remember it being. It felt like eating dinner at a dear family member's home as there was a great deal of love in everything we ate. From the garlic bread with 4 melted cheeses, the unbelieveable salad antipasto, and the absolutely delicious main dishes we all enjoyed. I had the chicken and sausage giambotta with penne and was only sorry I couldn't eat more of it. I happily took the rest home for the next day's lunch. All the grownups were in heaven with their meals that were just the pinnacle of culinary excellence. The desserts, which were all freshly made were to die for. I really enjoyed the apple crumb pie, so good! The service was just fantastic and like I said, it felt like we were eating at a dear family member's home with all the kindness and attention we were shown. Jimmy, the owner, spent a good amount of time making sure we had everything we wanted/needed and that we were truly enjoying our meal. Jimmy also showed a great deal of kindness to our children making them laugh and smile. The only sad part of our meal was having to leave as the experience was just amazing. Looks like we'll have to come back here again soon! Definitely go here if you're in the area and want a awesome meal.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I had the fortune to dine and be served at Amici Milano. Salad, entre, cannoli, cappuccino. All wonderful.

2  Thank CactusPatch