“Great meatballs”

Add it.
Eleven Front Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 22, 2013

A tiny place to get some great meatballs for lunch. I have had sandwiches here which were just ok, ceaser salad is very good but the meatballs are excellent.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We stopped here while spending the night in Streetsboro. We had Parmesan crusted cod and a half slab of ribs. Both were exceptional. The ribs were fall off the bone tender and the meatiest I have had in years! The service was good, waitress nice and an all around good choice.

Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Doesn't look like much from the outside but nice, clean bar and seating inside and to my surprise, they had outdoor seating in the rear of the building! We decided to take advantage of that and enjoy the weather. It was a small covered patio area that had about 6 tables. Servers were pleasant and attentive, despite being far from the kitchen/bar. I ordered the angus meatball sandwich at the suggestion of the waitress and it did not disappoint. My friend ordered the cold cut type sandwich which he said was very good also. We had draft beers with the meal which were cold and around $5, so not bad on a warm day in the city. The only negative was that the cost of the sandwiches were a bit high, though they did come with streak fries. Still, I would not hesitate to go back.

1  Thank darin t
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Really enjoyed the place. I would definitely come back. I had the ceasar salad, calamari and meatballs. All were very good and i order them sll again.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Small place, small menu ~ but these folks have thought it out and offer only what they can do well. The result is a pleasant place with good, simple food ~ altogether enjoyable.