“great lunch”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 28, 2013

i was in trenton today, and had 2 hours to kill before my appt. so i stopped in this restaurant by accident, i was looking for another one.. well everyone that works here were so nice and helpful. i started off with the calamari which was good, but the sauce was great. i ordered the Capellini Primavera , it was out of this world,,my husband ordered chicken, i dont know what kind cause it was so good i didnt get a chance to taste it.. but the best part of the meal was the complimentary sweet potatoes,, never had them like this before. as we finished our meal, the waiter told us to relax no need to rush out, we didnt even have to order desert or coffee. it was also very reasonable to eat here...

1  Thank dor207
There are newer reviews for Settimo Cielo

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This restaurant has to be one of the best in New Jersey. The staff is NYC trained and it shows. Excellent!! **** stars.

1  Thank Walter D
Reviewed September 19, 2013

This is a super restaurant. The service is spectacular - the waiter was very knowledgeable. professional, and attentive. The FOOD was delicious! We split a tomato/mozzarella appetizer and I had the bow tie pasta special and a side of spinach. I ate every last bite of everything (unusual for me)!! Sooo tasty! We also shared a tiramasu which was great. The atmosphere is inviting - quiet and clean, not too dark to read the menu :).

I recommend getting a dinner here!

1  Thank PriusGirlVA
Reviewed August 21, 2013

My wife and I made a day trip from Princeton to visit Ellarslie Museum in Cadwalader Park, to enjoy a fine lunch, and to visit the New Jersey State Museum. We choose Setimmo Cielo restaurant for lunch because it is a few blocks from the Capitol Complex and was recommended by others. A parking garage is conveniently located directly across the street from Settimo. The entrance to Settimo was slightly disappointing—I expected polished brass or other signs of extreme care. Also slightly disappointing was the restaurant’s interior which, after the maître d’ desk and a small bar, appeared to be a large rectangular room without dividing half-walls or elevations often found in cozy dining areas. Our table was comfortable and outstanding service began immediately. The waiter described about a half-dozen tantalizing luncheon specials. I choose lobster-filled ravioli with mushrooms and shrimp sides. This dish was new to me and absolutely outstanding. Our salads and vegetables were superb. The lunch was among the best I’ve ever had. The bill including wine for one was only $61. I would gladly have paid twice as much. Setimmo’s food is truly outstanding.

2  Thank Dave--Moraga
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I enjoyed a business lunch that was an unexpected treat. Looking for a place to go in downtown Trenton, we were told of Settimo. The lunch was phenomenal. Every dish was a masterpiece. IF you are looking for a light lunch or quick lunch, this is not the place. Lunch took well over an hour but was worth every bite. I had the Rotini which was spinach and mushroom and cheese rolled in a very light pasta into 3 "wheels". The table was provided a dish with vegetables which included fried sweet potato puffs. These too were heavenly.

My colleagues enjoyed the fish of the day which they said was excellent. Lunch for four with tip was about $100 with no alcohol. Entrees ranged from $13.95 to $21.95. Salad and soup is purchased separately.

Bon Apettito!