“A True Jewel in Trenton”
Review of Settimo Cielo

Settimo Cielo
Ranked #3 of 261 Restaurants in Trenton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 10, 2012

The Marriott should get a cut of the proceeds for all of its good recommendations to this awesome Italian find in scary Trenton. The homemade pasta, service and friendly staff all make for a great time in this throwback authentic Italian restaurant. Falling somewhere in ambiance between high end Italian and family dining, the creativity of the chef and owner shine through when you look at the menue here. There are many standard choices, done perfectly, but the specials are where this restaurant really hits a home run compared to others. I tried the mushroom ravioli and also tried the bolognese, both were exceptional and compared well with just about every fine Italian restaurant that I have dined at.

You simply have to go here if you are willing to spend a little coin for great authentic Italian food. Best I've had in some time.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

You will not be disappointed. Henry (the owner) and his staff work hard to provide a uniquely non-Trenton experience...fine (not too stuffy) Italian dining with solid food and great service. We like to support our local restaurants and Settimo is the best we have in Trenton.

1  Thank Skip H
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Stayed at the nearby Marriott and this seemed to be the only decent restaurant within walking distance. Service was very prompt and the food was very tasty. I had a beer, caesar salad and a nightly special of lobster ravioli. Bread and two sweet potato puffs were also provided. Total, with tip, was $49. It was a nice meal, but I wish it were about $20 cheaper.

Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

A colleague and I had lunch here after a work meeting in Trenton based upon TA reviews. We were not diasppointed. It was a bit pricey for lunch, but the service and quality of food were excellent and in line w/ the price point. We had the grilled mango wrapped in prosciutto for an appetizer, and two different types of raviolis. The portions were more than adequate, the service very attentive and the food was good quality. I would eat there again.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

This was recommended to us by the hotel we were staying at and it was absolutely one of the best Italian restaurants I have been to, the service, quality of food and ambiance were all impeccable. If I ever get back to Trenton, I would not miss going here again.