“Best Family Fun In the Area!!!”
Review of Arm & Hammer Park

Arm & Hammer Park
Ranked #1 of 24 things to do in Trenton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: This charming stadium is the home of the AA baseball team Trenton Thunder.
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Family Fun!!!! Go every year. Parking is easy. Nice ballpark on the River. 'Fun filled night with the family. Love when Yankee players are there for rehab.

All reviews
"great seats"
in 10 reviews
"thunder games"
in 9 reviews
"great place to see a game"
in 7 reviews
"food choices"
"great family fun"
"great minor league"

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Decent AA ballpark. Standard concessions, $5 parking, and easy on/off the major highways. Giveaways when offered are pretty good, especially bobbleheads.

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

I've traveled to about 30 Minor League stadiums and I wasn't too impressed by this one. I love the stadiums with outfield seats like (PAW, BIN, TRI & LHV) and I feel like the stadium was smaller. I see all th positive reviews and I'm not trying to bash the stadium, I've just been to a lot better ones.

Reviewed July 15, 2018

Impressed by facility - separate family bathroom (although if you drop down the changing table, you'll block someone adult-sized from using the toilet, it's small but usable), there's a jungle gym in the play area, and at least at the one game we went to, there was free balloon animals and face painting. That's more than we get at our usual minor league field. Parking can be a bit cramped, even on weekends. Has a MiLB passport stamp. Definitely will back.