“Nice Park!”

Arm & Hammer Park
Ranked #1 of 21 things to do in Trenton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: This charming stadium is the home of the AA baseball team Trenton Thunder.
Reviewed August 23, 2012

A very nice AA ballpark, it was very easy to park right next to the stadium, and we were pleased with our visit. I advise getting the brisket sandwich from Boomers-awesome!!

1  Thank Terrenski

Reviewed August 22, 2012

We were there for a school event. We had great seats along the first baseline. Service people at concessions were nice, but the first part of the meal we ordered was cold by the time I got the rest of it. Ticket price was fair, my son & husband had fun with me, the mascots were cute.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

still a well kept ball park. family friendly and safe. lots of good food and drinks along with entertainment between innings.My first time back in a number of years and I was happy to see it was still a fun place to watch a game

Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

I've been coming here for years and it's great. While the Thunder players don't make the majors because the Yankees buy there team. But I've seen visiting teams players make it all the time. You can get autographs and it's great looking back knowing you saw these guys before they were stars. Seating is cheap and close to the field. I love coming here!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Every seat is a great seat. You can see everything going on. For kids up to seniors its a great place to have fun!!!