“Great local Italian food”
Review of Spiga

Spiga
Ranked #1 of 69 Restaurants in Totowa
Reviewed April 13, 2019

This is a great, local Italian restaurant. Not flashy -- it would be easy to drive by and miss it. Very good food - never had a bad meal here.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went for dinner just last night, our last night in St Martin. It was hands down the best meal we had between our nights in Anguilla and St Martin. We would probably have gone more if we had realized how tasty it was earlier in the stay.

We split the beef carpaccio to start. It was great and not overly truffle oiled. I got the truffle ricotta ravioli with asparagus cream sauce, which was outstanding. My girlfriend ordered the crap pasta which was very good, though we both thought the ravioli won. We then split the tiramisu for dessert. We also had two drinks total (me a martini and her a glass of wine). Total bill was less than 100 (99$, but still). Easily would have paid more too. Maybe its being to NYC prices but the food and value was beyond fair and worthwhile.

They do a great job there and its a high recommend! Must go!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 9, 2019 via mobile

Spica is an upscale Italian restaurant serving excellent food in a nicely decorated establishment with valet parking. BYO, fine dining with super service. Owners on premises assuring a wonderful evening.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed January 7, 2019 via mobile

I like this restaurant .. the good is good and the ambience is nice.. i like when a restaurant is not so big that it loses its appeal

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

We came here for lunch with my parents and two sons. The lunch menu is fabulous. It has something for everyone. We started with fried calamari with sweet marinara. They were fresh, tender, and golden. My son had the pasta fagoli soup. Our main courses were delicious. Three of us had pasta dishes: gnocchi in fresh pesto, penne in vodka sauces, pasta bolognes, and orrichetti with broccoli rabe and sausage. My son had grilled shrimp with beans and sautéed spinach. The owner came out and checked on us. Fabulous meal that felt like we were back in Italy. This hidden gem should not be missed.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Spiga? Share your experiences!