“Great dinner at Spiga!”
Review of Spiga

Spiga
Ranked #1 of 69 Restaurants in Totowa
Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went for dinner just last night, our last night in St Martin. It was hands down the best meal we had between our nights in Anguilla and St Martin. We would probably have gone more if we had realized how tasty it was earlier in the stay.

We split the beef carpaccio to start. It was great and not overly truffle oiled. I got the truffle ricotta ravioli with asparagus cream sauce, which was outstanding. My girlfriend ordered the crap pasta which was very good, though we both thought the ravioli won. We then split the tiramisu for dessert. We also had two drinks total (me a martini and her a glass of wine). Total bill was less than 100 (99$, but still). Easily would have paid more too. Maybe its being to NYC prices but the food and value was beyond fair and worthwhile.

They do a great job there and its a high recommend! Must go!

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 9, 2019 via mobile

Spica is an upscale Italian restaurant serving excellent food in a nicely decorated establishment with valet parking. BYO, fine dining with super service. Owners on premises assuring a wonderful evening.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed January 7, 2019 via mobile

I like this restaurant .. the good is good and the ambience is nice.. i like when a restaurant is not so big that it loses its appeal

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

We came here for lunch with my parents and two sons. The lunch menu is fabulous. It has something for everyone. We started with fried calamari with sweet marinara. They were fresh, tender, and golden. My son had the pasta fagoli soup. Our main courses were delicious. Three of us had pasta dishes: gnocchi in fresh pesto, penne in vodka sauces, pasta bolognes, and orrichetti with broccoli rabe and sausage. My son had grilled shrimp with beans and sautéed spinach. The owner came out and checked on us. Fabulous meal that felt like we were back in Italy. This hidden gem should not be missed.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 25, 2018

The food and the service are fantastic at Spiga’s. White table clothes and fine china complemented the fine food. Our waiter kept replacing any empty dishes or silverware with new ones. One nice benefit of Spiga’s is that it’s BYOB, makes up for the slightly expensive (but worth it) menu. Our waiter gave us the specials of the day, there were so many and our mouths’ were watering listening to them. At our table some warm crusty Italian bread and olives were presented to us to consume (a great treat while waiting for our dinner and sipping the wine we brought). We had the Calamari al Forno appetizer (“al forno” means baked in the oven). It was a bit small but delicious with a light lemon/olive sauce to die for; we kept dipping the crusty Italian bread at our table in the sauce till it was gone.
I ordered the Pork Chops Spiga- Two Center Cut Pork Chops with a Hot Cherry Pepper Sauce. The presentation was outstanding and the chops perfectly grilled with a light pink center, served with perfectly cooked green beans and carrots, was delicious. I asked for a side dish of penne pasta in red sauce (no charge); it was a nice sized dish and the sauce was outstanding. My wife had the Cavelletti Stracotto (Boneless Braised Short Ribs with Pasta (she choose the penne pasta), it was rich and delicious.
The deserts presented after dinner were outrageously delicious to look at but we were to full to oblige.
Spiga is a great Italian restaurant that is worth the price. We will be back soon.
Note that the Lunch Menu prices are about 25 percent less expensive.

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to Spiga? Share your experiences!